There are 147 users in the forums

2021 49ERS SCHEDULE RELEASED

Shop Find 49ers gear online

2021 49ERS SCHEDULE RELEASED

That schedule seems to be very doable in achieving 12 wins, especially if Rodgers leaves the Pack.
god that extra game is throwing me off so hard in terms of how I perceive records just by the win/loss combinations
13-4
  • 91til
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SkyZer0:
god that extra game is throwing me off so hard in terms of how I perceive records just by the win/loss combinations

Yeah I'm still annoyed about it lol
NFC west could eat their own again with each team getting a win and loss against each other.
If they can stay relatively healthy this year they should mop a lot of those teams. 12-5 is not out of the realm of possibilities. This should be a fun year!
Playoffs locked up by Week 17. Trey gets the start.
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
Originally posted by mayo49:
With a couple of wins in the division, I could see our record going up to 14-3 and a possible challenge for the top seed in the NFC.

There's no real powerhouse in the NFC...we avoid many of playoff teams from last year (Bucs foremost) due to standings/scheduling formula. Niners gotta take advantage of the vacuum:

NFCE: shambles like every year, who knows who'll win that division

NFCS: Bucs are one TB12 injury from crumbling, Saints don't have brees anymore, Falcons and Panthers aren't too worrisome

NFCN: Packers are self-imploding with Rodgers drama, Vikings don't scare, Bears aren't there yet and Lions lol

That leaves overcoming our friends in the NFCW:

Ari: sweep or split

LAR: sweep

Seattle: split

I'm with you on everything except I think we do split one with AZ and yes you heard it here first,sweep SEA. ( Yeah, so I predicted a sweep last year with SEA too and this year feels just as promising at this point. Whether wishful thinking or not sooner or later the odds are with me ).
[ Edited by NC49er on May 8, 2021 at 11:07 AM ]
Originally posted by TD49ers:
That schedule seems to be very doable in achieving 12 wins, especially if Rodgers leaves the Pack.

I mean we've always had the Packer's number. Only way they beat us, is if the majority of our starters are injured like last year.
It's difficult to project how good our opponents will be. But I will say that if we don't win at least 10 games, it's a failure of a season. And 10-7 should be enough to make the playoffs I would think.

• Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Zealot:
Originally posted by NinerTy:
This could be the year Jimmy G wins the Super Bowl and creates chaos among the "talking heads", while the only question in the FO is whether or not they trade Jimmy G to the highest bidder 😎 Holy beejeebers! Can't wait ‼️

Would cream my pants in that scenario.

I'd cream your pants too!

With that said, I'm gonna say 11-5 and 49ers lose in the second round of the playoffs.
Originally posted by BleedsRedNGold:
Playoffs locked up by Week 17. Trey gets the start.

This is the best case scenario
Nice. I will be attending Cincinnati, detroit, Indianapolis, and Chicago games
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Originally posted by Zealot:
Originally posted by NinerTy:
This could be the year Jimmy G wins the Super Bowl and creates chaos among the "talking heads", while the only question in the FO is whether or not they trade Jimmy G to the highest bidder 😎 Holy beejeebers! Can't wait ‼️

Would cream my pants in that scenario.

I'd cream your pants too!

With that said, I'm gonna say 11-5 and 49ers lose in the second round of the playoffs.

Soooo
12-5
or
11-7
😁
Rams , SEA, AZ all away, and one we shouldn't have lost. 13-4
Share 49ersWebzone