There are 196 users in the forums

2021 49ers UDFA signings

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • GPC49
  • Veteran
Time to sign Undrafted Players for the Practice Squad so who do you want Niner Empire?

Signings:
Justin Hilliard-OLB-Ohio State

Josh Pederson-TE-Louisiana-Monroe

Austin Watkins-WR-University of Alabama-Birmingham

Elijah Sullivan-LB-Kansas State
Not sure, some of the guys I like are still flying off the board.
  • Crown
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by GPC49:
Time to sign Undrafted Players for the Practice Squad so who do you want Niner Nation?

I don't know what the nation is but the EMPIRE would like to see some wide receiver and DB competition!
Originally posted by Crown:
Time to sign Undrafted Players for the Practice Squad so who do you want Niner Nation?

I don't know what the nation is but the EMPIRE would like to see some wide receiver and DB competition!

Stop with that Niner Nation crap!!! DO WE LOOK LIKE THE RAIDERS?!!!
Originally posted by Crown:

Should lock this up just for that.
So who do you want? Of course list any official news you hear and your thoughts.
Not sure, draft isn't over yet.
  • 91til
  • Veteran
I did forget about Sanu and Sherfield as WR depth besides Benjamin, Hurd, James, Jennings, Cracraft — but yeah I want a WR lol
[ Edited by 91til on May 1, 2021 at 2:02 PM ]
  • GPC49
  • Veteran
My bad, I was thinking about a podcast I've been listening to called Niner Nation thru Amazon Music Unlimited. I just ask Alexa for the latest episode and go to sleep listening to 49er news!
Originally posted by Alfienator:
Not sure, draft isn't over yet.

Haha-For the niners it is...

Some more Depth @ Edge and a Slot Wr + a starting QB J/K
  1. The mods will make an UDFA thread that will be updating its original post with each signing. Be patient before making a new thread.
#ninernation
Originally posted by WildBill:
So who do you want? Of course list any official news you hear and your thoughts.

You're gonna have to update your original post now, with each signing...
  • thl408
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
Originally posted by WildBill:

You're gonna have to update your original post now, with each signing...

Yup. That's what you signed up for when you created this thread. Thanks in advance, WildBill!
Share 49ersWebzone