LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 328 users in the forums

RB Elijah Mitchell Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Member Milestone: This is post number 600 for MrCrab49ers.
John Ross! Giants got too many WRs! Ross is a speed guy!
  • xcfan
  • Veteran
Always more late-round talent at rb compared to wr.
Originally posted by judodono:
fwiw, the TV guys love him; said something about Kyle Shanahan finding a gem in this round

Yup, they said he would be the next late round 1k rusher that we see every year.
  • JMC52
  • Veteran
Originally posted by boast:
likely not re-signing Mostert after this season.

For sure not
Originally posted by BYisGod:

This. 2 RBs means Mostert's days are numbered.

He will earn a nice contract elsewhere. Him staying or going ultimately depends on asking price. The offense is truly different with him in there. Even more so than with Breida.
  • JMC52
  • Veteran
Originally posted by MrCrab49ers:
John Ross! Giants got too many WRs! Ross is a speed guy!

Didn't they just sign him?
  • pd24
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:
Originally posted by BYisGod:

This. 2 RBs means Mostert's days are numbered.

He will earn a nice contract elsewhere. Him staying or going ultimately depends on asking price. The offense is truly different with him in there. Even more so than with Breida.

Isn't he almost 30? And kind of injury prone. Shouldn't be expensive
  • TyCore
  • Veteran
Originally posted by GangstaGangsta:
I think they liked what they saw out of Richie James when he got the opportunity. At least that's what I'm telling myself. That Green Bay game

Originally posted by Hopper:
Looks like Richie James is about to get his shot. He gets yards after the catch which is what Kyle covets.

Oh yeah! Richie James!

Totally forgot about him, although my comment on Cracraft wasn't serious.
  • jcs
  • Veteran
Mosterts Ego and/or agent is going to cost him the only consistent job he's ever had in the NFL.
Mostert is going to get traded a la Matt Breida. He can't stay on the field. This FO is sending a message.

What a different looking rb core heading into this season. Last year Mostert Colman Mckinon Wilson. Moestert, Sermon, Wilson, Mitchell. depending on what was guaranteed on Gallmans deal he probally doesnt make the team.
Competition is good.

Between Lance, 2 RBs and our new OG, I'm thinking KS is going to be switching things up a little. Are we going a little more up the gut power run game after wearing Ds out with the zone? I'm excited.
Originally posted by Hopper:
Originally posted by TyCore:
Originally posted by bmvanthiel:
Well, it appears our strategy was to go all out at OL, RB, and DB to make sure we plug some holes there. I'm a little surprised we didnt use a pick on a receiver or LB or edge lineman

Shanny really wants some competition at RB it seems.

I thought we had a void due to Bourne leaving. I can't imagine Hurd will fill that roll.

Maybe we got plans for Cracraft.

Looks like Richie James is about to get his shot. He gets yards after the catch which is what Kyle covets.

we posted the same thing at the same time
Originally posted by SFrush:
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Hasty and Wilson must be sick to their stomach right now.

Wilson signed for 3.5 mil. He's just fine.

Hasty is a goner.

Wilson is signed this year for $2.05 million with $1.13 dead if he's cut
Now we're back to the old days when kyle and JL either took last of the lot, UDFAs, or Guys picking up shopping carts at Walmart. Like i already posted, I was done wiht the draft, last pick. This had to come
Share 49ersWebzone