LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 238 users in the forums

RB Elijah Mitchell Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by elguapo:
Can Mitchell finally break off a long td run? Please! He's so good but I want him to house one this week

going one week without seeing him on an injury report would be a nice start
Originally posted by Aj_hwd954:
Originally posted by elguapo:
Can Mitchell finally break off a long td run? Please! He's so good but I want him to house one this week

going one week without seeing him on an injury report would be a nice start

I know right? Damn. If Trent comes back that's going to be awesome
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
Originally posted by mayo49:
I hope the kid can hold up, s**t.

What happened now?

Knee soreness.

So sane thing that's been going on for weeks

yeah the team kneeds him to get better
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Sanfran_chrisco:

What happened now?

Knee soreness.

If the team gets past the NFCCG- that's two weeks till the Lombardi game, that should help him recover some of his health.
Originally posted by Giedi:
Originally posted by Sanfran_chrisco:

What happened now?

Knee soreness.

If the team gets past the NFCCG- that's two weeks till the Lombardi game, that should help him recover some of his health.

Sounds like a Video Game. I can see his health meter moving every minute lol
Originally posted by JTB1974:
Ok will make up for it. Stafford hasn't thrown a pick in these playoffs. Looks like he is over his INT issues. All those earlier INT's were just a fluke

Hahaha perfect
Read this headline from the main page saying Eli has a chip in his heart almost had a heart attack myself.

Turns out it's just an expression meaning he plays with passion or something. Don't scare me like that.
LOL
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
Read this headline from the main page saying Eli has a chip in his heart almost had a heart attack myself.

Turns out it's just an expression meaning he plays with passion or something. Don't scare me like that.

It's like dammit, can't we have good health? I read the article. Good piece and think we have a no. 1 guy going forward. Hope Sermon can get it together and that we either resign Mostert or by some miracle find some 4.2 in pads speed demon lol.

I was about to update my injury thread.

• thl408
Originally posted by NCommand:

I was about to update my injury thread.

Odd expression. Although considering he had a shoulder injury this season, "chip on my shoulder" would have had me equally startled.
Alex Gibbs is smiling down from football heaven watching Elijah Mitchell's tape.

• Deebo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Heroism:
Alex Gibbs is smiling down from football heaven watching Elijah Mitchell's tape.

I love the fact he's a low runner. you constantly see him squirt through under the D for an extra 3,4,5 yards at the end of runs, falling forwards.
  • Giedi
  • Veteran

Mitchell's a wonderful 6th round gem. Hope Kyle can get another one in 2022.
Originally posted by Deebo:

I love the fact he's a low runner. you constantly see him squirt through under the D for an extra 3,4,5 yards at the end of runs, falling forwards.

Honestly, he's like the Frank Gore of outside zone RB's.
That's the thing I like about Elijah Mitchell... He almost always get you... SOMETHING.

Sure, we miss the homerun threat that we've seen with Mostert and Breida, but I like the consistent yardage that Elijah Mitchell can get you.
Share 49ersWebzone