There are 197 users in the forums

RB Elijah Mitchell Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
WOW....WTF type of medical staff do we really have. this shouldn't happen...NFL should fine them
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Originally posted by Heroism:
sus is right. They're running this dude into the ground.

I think this just proves how s**tty our medical team is

Yup...
Originally posted by lamontb:
WOW....WTF type of medical staff do we really have. this shouldn't happen...NFL should fine them

Nah he just has toughness and wants to play. He probably hid it from them. Guys in the old days would play with that all the time.
Dont players have to pass independent evaluations during the game to get back into it? I'm the last person to defend the training staff, but IIRC, this type of thing isnt on the team.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:

Nah he just has toughness and wants to play. He probably hid it from them. Guys in the old days would play with that all the time.

Its not the old days and those same players sued the NFL.
Is it me, or does it look like he takes a deliberate elbow to the head on that play?
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

I think this just proves how s**tty our medical team is

Exhibit #3,479

I mean, the kid went out cold.
Originally posted by leonbanton:
Is it me, or does it look like he takes a deliberate elbow to the head on that play?

Clearly!

This is why I feel we are often injured. Kyle has already displayed being ice cold when it comes to players playing with pain and injuries in general. He has been known to say things like "How bad do you want it." and other "tough guy" talk.
Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by leonbanton:

Clearly!

But why would the refs call that penalty?

it would help us.

Goes to show how fixed the refs tried to make this game.

Originally posted by KittleMeThis:
But why would the refs call that penalty?

it would help us.

Goes to show how fixed the refs tried to make this game.

Darrell Taylor has to be suspended for that. If the league does nothing they are condoning players getting cheap shotted. No different than what Sweezy did to Ian Williams.
  • jcs
  • Veteran

Are surprised? Jimmy probably had a concussion in the 4th Q of the Superbowl and Kyle decided to put all the pressure on him to win the game.
He aint gonna last long.
Originally posted by jcs:

Are surprised? Jimmy probably had a concussion in the 4th Q of the Superbowl and Kyle decided to put all the pressure on him to win the game.

He basically did the same with Deebo too, despite the fact we have Kittle, Aiyuk and Juice he could have used more throughout the season. It's taken Kyle over half a season to start utilising the best TE In football
Originally posted by Sickaa:
Originally posted by jcs:

He basically did the same with Deebo too, despite the fact we have Kittle, Aiyuk and Juice he could have used more throughout the season. It's taken Kyle over half a season to start utilising the best TE In football

Kyle has so many fun toys to play with he only knows how to play with one or two at a time.

That or Jimmy just don't know how to take advantage of all the weapons he has.

a GOOD QB would be in heaven right now if he had the offensive players we have.
Share 49ersWebzone