LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 284 users in the forums

Aaron Banks "The Dancing Bear", OG

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Banks is pretty massive but moves well for such a large lineman. You can run power or zone with him, that run game to the right side is going to be absolutely sick with Banks and McGlinchey.
  • evil
  • Veteran
Can't complain about us taking a Golden Domer
[ Edited by evil on Apr 30, 2021 at 5:27 PM ]
Everyone agreed we need to sure up the interior, added Mack, now this kids, it's time to ground and pound now. Let's go !!!
welcome to the team. Be better than Josh Garnett
Clips of him against Clemson in the ACC Championship this year:

Seems a bit heavy footed. Definitely heavy handed though. You stop moving when he gets his hands on you.
Banks is some beef.

Should start over Skule at RG.
Zero sacks given up
Meinerz and Banks! Meinerz and Banks!
Originally posted by evil:
Can't complain about us taking a Golden Domer

Agreed, I'm a ND fan, but haven't watched a game in a long time.
I don't know anything about him but dude looks huge and able. I'm completely fine with oline.

Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Banks is pretty massive but moves well for such a large lineman. You can run power or zone with him, that run game to the right side is going to be absolutely sick with Banks and McGlinchey.

Love it, I think McG makes a big improvement in pass pro this year too. If Brunskill is our 1st lineman off the bench that's an amazing line

https://www.si.com/nfl/draft/news/dive-deep-into-the-scouting-lenz-this-week-with-lorenz-and-aaron-banks-from-notre-dame

A plug-and-play starter, Banks projects as a starter at guard in week one of the 2021 NFL season. His pass protection will help secure the inside of a line early on and he will add value as a run blocker with his power. Teams that deploy running schemes that require nimble linemen in space will not value him highly as he is best in condensed space, winning in a phone booth.
Hell yeah get another monster for that line. Our line is now a team strength if McGlinchy puts that weight back on
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
Originally posted by OneNDone:
I don't know anything about him but dude looks huge and able. I'm completely fine with oline.

Read this article, its a pretty nice breakdown of him as a player and isn't a 500 page tome.

https://www.si.com/nfl/draft/news/dive-deep-into-the-scouting-lenz-this-week-with-lorenz-and-aaron-banks-from-notre-dame
Share 49ersWebzone