LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 151 users in the forums

Lynch and shanahan trolled everyone

Shop Find 49ers gear online
And I loved every minute of it. All the snakes in the media thought they knew who the niners were talking and boy oh boy they were all proven wrong. It feels sooooo good that they got exposed for the snakes that they are. The fact Mac Jones was never even being considered white everybody in the media were claiming otherwise just satisfied me. Shanahan and lynch are the best gm head coach combo in the league just for that.
No they didn't. This was media driven nonsense. People use the word smokescreen and there is zero logic in that idea.

Kyle and Lynch didn't do anything. Didn't imply anything. Didn't say anything. Didn't deny anything.
Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:
No they didn't. This was media driven nonsense. People use the word smokescreen and there is zero logic in that idea.

Kyle and Lynch didn't do anything. Didn't imply anything. Didn't say anything. Didn't deny anything.

And that's why they trolled the whole media and niners Twitter. Jed York's tweets were just perfect. Their press conference on Monday was just perfect. I loved every minute of this. The media got trolled big time
Originally posted by bigdawg49:

And that's why they trolled the whole media and niners Twitter. Jed York's tweets were just perfect. Their press conference on Monday was just perfect. I loved every minute of this. The media got trolled big time

Oh Shanny and Lynch definitely trolled everyone. It was pretty obvious with Shanny's sarcastic statements from the pre-draft presser.
I think they got the guy they coveted the entire time.
  • Goatie
  • Veteran

Exactly. That is why I stayed away a while from the forum. As far as I was concerned all the speculation about who was going to be the draft pick and JG was going to get traded straight after round 1 was just blah blah blah blah blah male cow manure.

I liked Trey and was impressed by his pro day. But what would I know? I wasn't going to put it out there and cop flak from all the football know it alls on this forum
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
That pre-draft presser was Oscar worthy performance! They duped everyone. Mac Jones never made any sense at 3.
Taking both the monday pre draft press and post draft they did troll a lot of people about all their assumptions when they answered question from will Jimmy still be a niner on with the we might be dead on sunday, yet so many took so seriously (I laughed and thought it was an answer appropriate to hearing the same tired BS to the answer for when they asked about Mac being the fave but getting surpassed by Trey-nope Trey was the man.

Its like I have said media puts all kinds of rumors out some may might have been true, but gets blown up when all it was the niners either inquiring or a team asking the niners if....but people making it bigger than it was when it was just the niners doing their due dilignece.

I never favored any particular QB, but did have viewpoints on all. In the end people stomping for one or another without having seen any coaches film/video or being in the interviews with a candidate are crapshoot and even then it still is a crapshoot.
The people who got all bent out of shape unnecessarily over this pick or that trolled themselves.
[ Edited by Zealot on Apr 30, 2021 at 4:15 AM ]
It was all media driven bc they thought Jones fit Kyle's offense to a T but they never paid attention to what Kyle said about his views evolving.

Also the race baiter crowd got trolled the most. They got triggered very quickly in the process.

The media made s**t up. Lynch and co kept quiet. This is why I hate the media
Originally posted by pdizo916:
The media made s**t up. Lynch and co kept quiet. This is why I hate the media

I thought the speculations were a lot of fun. Sports media is mostly opinion entertainment. Enjoy it for the show!
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
They didn't do anything. They sat and watched.

Y'all played yourselves.
  • krizay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NinerFanInKY:
I think they got the guy they coveted the entire time.

It does actually sound that way
Everyone just doing their jobs
Share 49ersWebzone