There are 250 users in the forums

Dallas Cowboys QB Trey Lance Thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Trey trying to go to the Denver game and then showing up to practice only 4 days after surgery…say what you will about Lance will pour everything into this team.
Originally posted by JoseCortez:
You put Hurts in this offense with this offensive line.

i guarantee you he will look like absolute s**t. There's something wrong with this offense, and it's not just qb play.

More Hurts hate

We'd be 3-0 with this man.

Originally posted by NYniner85:
Trey trying to go to the Denver game and then showing up to practice only 4 days after surgery…say what you will about Lance will pour everything into this team.

I'm honestly so annoyed by the idea that the players weren't all in on Trey(assuming those reports were true)
Originally posted by Heroism:

Hella better blocking right there.
Originally posted by genus49:
Trey trying to go to the Denver game and then showing up to practice only 4 days after surgery…say what you will about Lance he will pour everything into this team.

I'm honestly so annoyed by the idea that the players weren't all in on Trey(assuming those reports were true)

Yeah it's a crock of s**t made up by the media. Kid is a leader and props up his teammates any chance he gets.

mike silver is a tool bag that other reporters don't really respect anymore (read that people within NFLN couldn't stand him). He's trying to go the Colin Cowherd route and be controversial and edgy.

you see Cowherd giving Jimmy a pass for Sunday and blaming everyone else lol? Saw a couple media guys calling him out. Sometimes you gotta man up and say you were wrong and didn't know what you were talking about.
  • thl408
Originally posted by YACBros85:
Jalen Hurts has been under pressure on a very similar percentage of dropbacks as Jimmy this season.

Jimmy G- 29.1%

Jalen Hurts- 29.8%

Not expecting you to know, but what counts as a pressure? If a QB completes his dropback, hitch, hitch, can't find a target, pressure comes, does that count towards pressure rate? When I think of pressure rate I think of it as an offensive line stat. But in the example I mentioned above, that's not on the OL. Maybe a bad playcall no one is open, bad WRs can't get open, QB can't find the open guy - all of this is not the OL's fault.
Originally posted by BangBang49er:
Yay another cry about Jimmy thread, like the other isn't insufferable enough.

You know that you can just ignore this thread or the people in it. But we all know that's not Ribs like, you looove this and looove to get in stupid arguments. It's been your thing since the Jiks account.
Originally posted by Jimmyfan1:
Originally posted by BangBang49er:
Yay another cry about Jimmy thread, like the other isn't insufferable enough.

You know that you can just ignore this thread or the people in it. But we all know that's not Ribs like, you looove this and looove to get in stupid arguments. It's been your thing since the Jiks account.

I like your name

I bet he figures it out this week
Originally posted by genus49:
Trey trying to go to the Denver game and then showing up to practice only 4 days after surgery…say what you will about Lance he will pour everything into this team.

Yeah it's a crock of s**t made up by the media. Kid is a leader and props up his teammates any chance he gets.

mike silver is a tool bag that other reporters don't really respect anymore (read that people within NFLN couldn't stand him). He's trying to go the Colin Cowherd route and be controversial and edgy.

you see Cowherd giving Jimmy a pass for Sunday and blaming everyone else lol? Saw a couple media guys calling him out. Sometimes you gotta man up and say you were wrong and didn't know what you were talking about.

Sure did...not surprised at all. Had this made even before hearing Cowturd.

Originally posted by thl408:
Originally posted by YACBros85:
Jalen Hurts has been under pressure on a very similar percentage of dropbacks as Jimmy this season.

Jimmy G- 29.1%

Jalen Hurts- 29.8%

Not expecting you to know, but what counts as a pressure? If a QB completes his dropback, hitch, hitch, can't find a target, pressure comes, does that count towards pressure rate? When I think of pressure rate I think of it as an offensive line stat. But in the example I mentioned above, that's not on the OL. Maybe a bad playcall no one is open, bad WRs can't get open, QB can't find the open guy - all of this is not the OL's fault.

Pff's definition:

Under pressure passing is any time the quarterback is disturbed from his normal throwing motion from set up to release, or anytime a pressure is registered on a given passing play. Much like deep passing statistics, we then develop individual statistics off of just pressured passing

It hurts every time I see this play now.

Blocking was not bad on Trey's play. It was a freak injury. Some guys landed on him wrong. It could have happened during a sack. Just admit that this team is borderline cursed when it comes to injuries.
  • thl408

It hurts every time I see this play now.

I don't know why it's so hard for Lance to do this and protect himself. If it's a matter of him never having done it (slide early) then practice it. He practices everything else, why can't he practice sliding (diving early).
Originally posted by thl408:
I don't know why it's so hard for Lance to do this and protect himself. If it's a matter of him never having done it (slide early) then practice it. He practices everything else, why can't he practice sliding (diving early).

He's not as cat quick also I wonder if KS coached up any self preservation.. KS either didn't or didn't do it well.. take your pick.
Share 49ersWebzone