Sir Lancelot
King Arthur
save the last dance Lance
and by "last dance" I of course mean, da supa bowl
[ Edited by BP22 on Jul 2, 2022 at 8:59 PM ]
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Heroism:
When you realize we're less than a month away from seeing the Trey Lance era officially kickoff.

#Herogasm
I'm happy with him playing as little as possible in the preseason, just get him to week 1
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Memphis9er:
Originally posted by Giedi:
Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
When you realize we're less than a month away from seeing the Trey Lance era officially kickoff.

yasssss give it to me

All of it!

Yeah! I can't wait to see those Trey Rockets he's going to be throwing to Deebo, Aiyuk, Kittle and Gray.

Hopefully he's learned how not to Kaepernick all of his passes. Overthrowing is why his passes were so wobbly.

I think Trey has uncanny accuracy on the move. Those moving pocket plays, like the Sprint Right Option should be expanded in the Kyle offense to take advantage of that incredible accuracy on the move. Scramble drill optional routes should be expanded too. I.e. If Trey escapes to the left - do this, and if Trey escapes to the right, do that. Etc...
Originally posted by 4ML:

#Herogasm

Always gotta support the boys.
No lie, I literally had a dream last night where Trey's first play was our oline getting blown up and somehow Lance dodges the sack but runs into Kittle and they both injure themselves along with Mcglinchy...
Originally posted by BP22:
Sir Lancelot
King Arthur
save the last dance Lance
and by "last dance" I of course mean, da supa bowl

What in the world…… It's Trance5
Originally posted by NinerInCT:
I'm happy with him playing as little as possible in the preseason, just get him to week 1

He needs reps. The more reps, the better.
I have zero doubts about Trey. He is the best QB we have had since Steve Young. He will lead us into another era of Niner domination. NINER NATION UNITE!!!
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:
No lie, I literally had a dream last night where Trey's first play was our oline getting blown up and somehow Lance dodges the sack but runs into Kittle and they both injure themselves along with Mcglinchy...

Sounds like you need to change your diet.

Originally posted by genus49:
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:

Sounds like you need to change your diet.

Lmao. That cracked me up. I'm going to use that when my girl tells me about her wild dreams

here we go again lol
Give me a f**king break lol
Originally posted by Bay2Bay9erAllday:

here we go again lol

They are circle jerking eachother at this point. Even Cohn, the biggest critic of anything the niners do, mentioned he saw no arm fatigue and that is someone ready to pounce on a 2nd yr QB given the reigns and had 3 1sts of value.

Those two are also hearing about when he f*cked up his thumb and needed to rest that injury. Havent heard of his arm fatigue in any offseason practices, and that report was before any practices even happened.
[ Edited by TheRickestRick on Jul 7, 2022 at 11:50 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone