LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 273 users in the forums

Dallas Cowboys QB Trey Lance Thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by krizay:
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
'One play Trey'

Okay which one of ya'll is calling him this.. step forward plz..

At least last preseason anyway. He'd look mediocre aside from one play but all the zone talked about was his one play.

Nah that's no true…unless you has a vendetta against the pick to begin with.
'One play Trey'

At least last preseason anyway. He'd look mediocre aside from one play but all the zone talked about was his one play.

I'm sorry for this but I gotta do it..

• krizay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Nah that's no true…unless you has a vendetta against the pick to begin with.

The 1st half of his 1st preseason game he looked legit. The rest of the preseason was just 1 play Trey
'One play Trey'

One meh krizay take after another. Snooze.

How many plays did he make on his most recent game— one that was a must win to keep our playoff hopes alive? One play? Nonsense.
  • krizay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Chance:

How many plays did he make on his most recent game— one that was a must win to keep our playoff hopes alive? One play? Nonsense.

Another see Kriz post and completely ignore what he says. Snooze.

I literally said, at least in the preseason
  • krizay
  • Veteran

And BTW his 1st half was meh if we're being honest

Another see Kriz post and completely ignore what he says. Snooze.

I literally said, at least in the preseason

Who gives a f**k about last preseason? This dude put his best tape on one of the most important games of last season, and you're talking about preseason? Not a regular season game. Not the game that Trey goes out there and die for and play like it's his last. Not the regular season game. You talking about preseason, man.
[ Edited by Chance on May 27, 2022 at 3:21 PM ]
  • krizay
  • Veteran
Who gives a f**k about last preseason? This dude put his best tape on one of the most important games of last season, and you're talking about preseason? Not a regular season game. Not the game that Trey goes out there and die for and play like it's his last. Not the regular season game. You talking about preseason, man.

Lol. Once again kriz posts context ignored.

Dude asked who called Trey one play Trey. I explained I did and when.

Then like ⏰️......
That Acho guy.. check out his wikipedia..

career sacks... zero...

Sacks:0.0
Forced fumbles:0
Fumble recoveries:0
Interceptions:0

dude wishes he had one play..

Lol. Once again kriz posts context ignored.

Dude asked who called Trey one play Trey. I explained I did and when.

Then like ⏰️......

This conversation is lame. Great, you used to call the guy one-play Trey after the preseason. That in and of itself is embarrassing enough to admit especially given his impressive play late in the season when the game counted for something. Not sure why'd you proudly admit to having a short-sighted and boring opinion based on what amounts to practice, but hey, you do you.

• krizay
  • Veteran
This conversation is lame. Great, you used to call the guy one-play Trey after the preseason. That in and of itself is embarrassing enough to admit especially given his impressive play late in the season when the game counted for something. Not sure why'd you proudly admit to having a short-sighted and boring opinion based on what amounts to practice, but hey, you do you.

Really shouldn't even be a conversation but here we are. While there were some nice plays I wouldn't go straight to impressive. We were down 3-7 at half time. Though Trey did play well. No doubt.

My opinions are my opinions if I'm not proud of them who would be? I don't post my opinions to be liked. I post my opinions like everyone else on this board because it's how I feel at the time.

It's funny because my boring "one play Trey" opinion came after multiple people posting their short-sighted opinion on a play based on what amounts to practice. But hey, y'all do y'all
Having a pass rusher with no sacks criticize a player for being 'one play'.. it's like listening to Dan Orlavsky rip a QB for lack of situational awareness...
  • krizay
  • Veteran
Having a pass rusher with no sacks criticize a player for being 'one play'.. it's like listening to Dan Orlavsky rip a QB for lack of situational awareness...

In fairness, he said from what he's heard. We don't know who these people are talking to.

I would also add, this board says he needs reps. He's working on this and that. Can't judge him for a while etc.... all of this may be true. It also lends credence to these "sources "

If we as fans can see/say it's not going to happen overnight. Why is it hard to believe ex players talk to current players who may say kind of sorta the same thing?
In fairness, he said from what he's heard. We don't know who these people are talking to.

I would also add, this board says he needs reps. He's working on this and that. Can't judge him for a while etc.... all of this may be true. It also lends credence to these "sources "

If we as fans can see/say it's not going to happen overnight. Why is it hard to believe ex players talk to current players who may say kind of sorta the same thing?

In fairness? lol, GTFO with that. You're just another dude who didn't like the Trey pick and found a guy that agrees with you. Who is he hearing this from?
[ Edited by NotAFinga42 on May 27, 2022 at 4:32 PM ]

You're probably more correct on this than I am it's probably the fan in me talking but I see big things from TL. Almost too good on offense to fail. One of the best LT, one of the best TE, best FB, potentially 2 #1 level wideouts, KS play calls and run game.. this thing is top shelf all the way. KS probably is in the lab right now cooking up ways to use TL.. perimeter routes and deep ball type stuff that was not in the toolkit before..
Share 49ersWebzone