LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 273 users in the forums

Dallas Cowboys QB Trey Lance Thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • dmax
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Heroism:
Jimmy ain't been the same since he slept with that jezebel. I hope Trey stays away from these wenches seeking to steal his soul.

She took his lifeforce
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

INT in his first practice? I was informed that Trey Lance never throws INT's.

In a one on one drill lol
[ Edited by NYniner85 on May 15, 2021 at 3:58 AM ]
Originally posted by dmax:
Jimmy ain't been the same since he slept with that jezebel. I hope Trey stays away from these wenches seeking to steal his soul.

She took his lifeforce

Sucked it right out.....
Originally posted by Andra:
Has anyone else noticed that Trey is "Super Excited "

Originally posted by Bigfishrider:
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

INT in his first practice? I was informed that Trey Lance never throws INT's.

No INTs

Threw another INT to Hufanga too.

This dude's on the Garoppolo's 5-INT's-in-a-row fast track. Imagine if he threw 40 passes.
[ Edited by NCommand on May 15, 2021 at 4:49 AM ]
Originally posted by NYniner85:

She took his lifeforce

Sucked it right out.....

She took his lifeforce

Sure, that is the reason why
Originally posted by NCommand:

This dude's on the Garoppolo's 5-INT's-in-a-row fast track. Imagine if he threw 40 passes.

Hufanga picked off a coach.

So apparently Lance was so bad he got benched.

/sarcasm

Hufanga int was thrown by a coach.

Can you blame the man. I mean...

Lol actually no that was a coach throwing the ball, not Lance
I know it's 90% sarcasm, but throwing a INT on a WR/CB drill is one of the dumbest complaints I've ever seen smh.

Anyone who legit thinking that's a big deal clearly doesn't understand the point of that drill.
I know it's 90% sarcasm, but throwing a INT on a WR/CB drill is one of the dumbest complaints I've ever seen smh.

Anyone who legit thinking that's a big deal clearly doesn't understand the point of that drill.
You obviously don't know football. Lance should have thrown the ball away or scrambled for at least some yards. Then he should have gotten into the receiver's ass for running a s**t route like Peytom Manning did.

He's not a natural leader. He's a bust like JaMarcus Russell.
Originally posted by BleedsRedNGold:
Originally posted by 49ersRing:
If Jimmy let's himself get beat by a rookie who hasn't played a full season in two years, he deserves to ride the bench.

I'm confident Trey has a chance. I'm pretty sure he can hand the ball off to Moester and consistently throw it 5 yards without nearly the interceptions.

Lol actually no that was a coach throwing the ball, not Lance

Oh well, that explains why our QB's throw so many INT's. They're simply mirroring the coaches.
Share 49ersWebzone