There are 242 users in the forums

Maurice Hurst DT

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by elguapo:
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Originally posted by ChaunceyGardner:
How do we keep signing players? Thought we were tight against the cap after Trent Williams

This is exactly why they kept a buffer and didn't go out and sign some other overpriced and overrated players like Casey Hayward.

I know what you mean but Hayward is not overpriced nor overrated. One of the top 10 corners from 2017-2019.

It's 2021 not 2019. His play last year was ass

I didn't know it's 2021? He had one year where he wasn't great that doesn't mean s**t. Patrick Peterson is still a good corner but his last year's performance was pitiful. Let me guess, were you one of those people that said Sherman was washed out and then the next year he made the pro bowl? Yeah you probably were

1st I'd suggest in getting a calendar. 2nd I would suggest taking your attitude elsewhere. I got into it with you earlier in the year when you told me Jaire Alexander wasn't even a top 20 CB. So I am not taking your name recognition scouting over my eyes k pumpkin 🎃
1st I'd suggest in getting a calendar. 2nd I would suggest taking your attitude elsewhere. I got into it with you earlier in the year when you told me Jaire Alexander wasn't even a top 20 CB. So I am not taking your name recognition scouting over my eyes k pumpkin 🎃

OK sweetheart. I said I could name at least 10 better corners and I did so you could not get butt hurt like you always do about your crush and I cannot take anything you say about corners seriously. I did say Alexander is improving but one year does not make the best corner in the league hahaha. Your hypocrisy is mind blowing. You can rip on a corner like Hayward for having one bad year but then you boost up Alexander as the best corner in the league for having one good year. Too funny. Get real. The fact you devalued all those other corners just because you took it personally about Alexander is all I need to know about your horrible analysis. Maybe take your thin skin elsewhere and stop holding grudges.

Anyways, stick to your analysis on Hurst please
[ Edited by elguapo on Apr 22, 2021 at 5:17 PM ]

OK sweetheart. I said I could name at least 10 better corners and I did so you could not get butt hurt like you always do about your crush and I cannot take anything you say about corners seriously. The fact you devalued all those other corners just because you took it personally about Alexander is all I need to know about your horrible analysis. Maybe take your thin skin elsewhere and stop holding grudges.

You literally said Marshon Lattimore and Patrick Peterson were better. Lol 🤡

OK sweetheart. I said I could name at least 10 better corners and I did so you could not get butt hurt like you always do about your crush and I cannot take anything you say about corners seriously. The fact you devalued all those other corners just because you took it personally about Alexander is all I need to know about your horrible analysis. Maybe take your thin skin elsewhere and stop holding grudges.

Lattimore in my opinion is better. Again just one year doesn't make a great corner but then again you have all these knee-jerk reaction's. What a joke.
[ Edited by elguapo on Apr 22, 2021 at 5:18 PM ]
Lattimore in my opinion is better. Again just one year doesn't make a great corner but then again you have all these knee-jerk reaction's. What a joke.

Sure whatever you say guy

You two can just agree to disagree and move on or maybe take it to PM?
Looks like we gonna move around this draft with all these signings.
Liking these signings past few days . This one is for wu!
Lynch gifting DeMarco early.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

You two can just agree to disagree and move on or maybe take it to PM?

Hey at least they use pet names.

Originally posted by njninersfan420:
Liking these signings past few days . This one is for wu!

This guy looks decent on film. Hopefully he can flash lined up next to our big dogs.
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ChaunceyGardner:
How do we keep signing players? Thought we were tight against the cap after Trent Williams

Cap isn't real. This website is programmed to freak out over the cap for no reason every year.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
This guy looks decent on film. Hopefully he can flash lined up next to our big dogs.

Cant be any worse than solly, right?
Originally posted by 9ers4u:
Cant be any worse than solly, right?

When you think about it, the 49ers basically traded Thomas to the Raiders for Hurst and Key.
Share 49ersWebzone