There are 235 users in the forums

Detroit Lions Sign QB Nate Sudfeld

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Giedi:
Originally posted by Willisfn4life:
Originally posted by JTB1974:
Well we do have a head coach that might draft Mac Jones over Justin Fields. So not sure we could completely put the blame on Rosen if he gets cut.

I hope to God we don't draft Jones at 3. I will say with confidence that if Rosen is clearly better than Sudfield on the practice field he'll make the team. Who the team takes at 3 is them simply projecting what rookie qb will eventually be the best for their scheme not necessarily who's the best on the field right now.

Agree. I think Josh Jhonson is basically the covid QB guy that will mimic the two NFC west Midgets in practice. The competition would be between Rosen and Sudfeld for one of the QB backup positions. QB pick #3 would be the primary backup to Jimmy if Jimmy starts.

.... and knowing Shanny, he will end up keeping Josh or Sudd over Rosen so that both Jimmy and his hand pick rookie wont be threatened.
  • KiwiM
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 9moon:
.... and knowing Shanny, he will end up keeping Josh or Sudd over Rosen so that both Jimmy and his hand pick rookie wont be threatened.

Nobody in the NFL is threatened by Rosen in 2021.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by English:
Originally posted by illinois9er:
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by Waterbear:
Jimmy is gone. Fields will be the pick with Sudfield the backup.

Then i hope pain is something we will enjoy. if this is indeed the way it is.. wow. this franchise has sunk like a stone in two years

#worstteamintheleague

What are you talking about here? Utter nonsense to say that the franchise has sunk like a stone.

reading comprehension mod. if they pick mack. they trade jimmy and hope one of our scrubs can just step in and win....... cue the stone sinking and locker room revolting as we went from almost the penthouse to the outhouse in two years
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
Originally posted by KiwiM:

AND why would they be??

U think anyone was threatened when Tom Brady took over for Bledsoe? or whatabout the NFC NORTH, do you think they were threatened when Aaron took over Favre?
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
AND why would they be??

U think anyone was threatened when Tom Brady took over for Bledsoe? or whatabout the NFC NORTH, do you think they were threatened when Aaron took over Favre?

Here you go again bruh I'm alright with Rosen on the team, I'm not hating, but please don't ever include his name with those HOF talents. That's like comparing a used, dirty face towel to expensive, brand new bath robes
Sudfeld>Rosen>>>Big Mac
  • dj43
Originally posted by jimmy3233:
Sudfeld>Rosen>>>Big Mac

Snarky comments such as this contribute nothing to the thread. Do better next time.
Originally posted by English:
Originally posted by illinois9er:
Originally posted by Waterbear:
Jimmy is gone. Fields will be the pick with Sudfield the backup.

Then i hope pain is something we will enjoy. if this is indeed the way it is.. wow. this franchise has sunk like a stone in two years

#worstteamintheleague

What are you talking about here? Utter nonsense to say that the franchise has sunk like a stone.

reading comprehension mod. if they pick mack. they trade jimmy and hope one of our scrubs can just step in and win....... cue the stone sinking and locker room revolting as we went from almost the penthouse to the outhouse in two years

No lack of comprehension. People are inventing pending locker room revolting etc with no justification. Penthouse to outhouse is funny but unjustified.
Originally posted by KiwiM:

Lol this. If Rosen is on an NFL roster next season I'll be impressed.
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LVJay:
AND why would they be??

Here you go again bruh I'm alright with Rosen on the team, I'm not hating, but please don't ever include his name with those HOF talents. That's like comparing a used, dirty face towel to expensive, brand new bath robes

oh ok, so YOU knew all along that Favre, Warner and Brady were HOF bound even before they got their chances ??

Who needs a smack on the back of the head here????

.. and here, why don't you sit and learn more about what the above 3 have in common since you seem to be clueless..

Favre - he would have been a life time backup had he not been traded to the Packers and had Majik Man not gotten injured.

Warner - he would have been an Arena League HOFer for the Barnstormers (which he is) had Trent Green not gotten hurt and had Paul Justin trade came a month earlier and learn the offense...

Brady - You have no rights to be around here if you DON'T KNOW HOW HE GOT HIS CHANCE w/the Patriots..

so, to make a long story shot, I am not comparing Rosen talent to the NOW HALL OF FAMER QBs mentioned, I am only reminding the fans here ESPECIALLY YOU, that no one know what the turn out is when a player gets his chance.

now, go get me some beer and lets toast !!!

• LVJay
  • Veteran
oh ok, so YOU knew all along that Favre, Warner and Brady were HOF bound even before they got their chances ??

.. and here, why don't you sit and learn more about what the above 3 have in common since you seem to be clueless..

Favre - he would have been a life time backup had he not been traded to the Packers and had Majik Man not gotten injured.

Warner - he would have been an Arena League HOFer for the Barnstormers (which he is) had Trent Green not gotten hurt and had Paul Justin trade came a month earlier and learn the offense...

Brady - You have no rights to be around here if you DON'T KNOW HOW HE GOT HIS CHANCE w/the Patriots..

so, to make a long story shot, I am not comparing Rosen talent to the NOW HALL OF FAMER QBs mentioned, I am only reminding the fans here ESPECIALLY YOU, that no one know what the turn out is when a player gets his chance.

Hehehe, Moon, believe it or not you're one of my favs in here because you never fail to entertain the F out of me. Don't get me wrong, I know you're knowledgeable on football / history (even much more than me), but some of your takes got me rolling like a MF

The diff is when those HOF's got their chance, they didn't fail to capitalize and take control of their destiny...

Rosen is like a pretty flower that wilted before it was even delivered to the woman it was intended to be delivered to

Stop bro, please, just stop

Agree 100% Moon.

I don't think Rosen will get a fair shake in camp. I'll be honest with you. He's got a great chance of looking better than Big Mac already.
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LVJay:

Hehehe, Moon, believe it or not you're one of my favs in here because you never fail to entertain the F out of me. Don't get me wrong, I know you're knowledgeable on football / history (even much more than me), but some of your takes got me rolling like a MF

The diff is when those HOF's got their chance, they didn't fail to capitalize and take control of their destiny...

Rosen is like a pretty flower that wilted before it was even delivered to the woman it was intended to be delivered to

Stop bro, please, just stop

ok, " like a MF" are you aware that the teams that let Rosen go drafted QBs that the new coach (Arizona) and owner (Miami) wanted.. How can Rosen compete w/them?
Originally posted by Ensatsu:

Agree 100% Moon.

I don't think Rosen will get a fair shake in camp. I'll be honest with you. He's got a great chance of looking better than Big Mac already.

Attack of the clones lol
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Cisco0623:
Originally posted by Ensatsu:

Agree 100% Moon.

Attack of the clones lol

TAKE that mask of CIS !!!

Share 49ersWebzone