There are 206 users in the forums

Detroit Lions Sign QB Nate Sudfeld

Shop 49ers game tickets

Jimmy.
mac jones 2.0
No need to draft a QB at#3 now. So.....Sewell or Pitts?
https://www.49ers.com/news/49ers-sign-qb-nate-sudfeld

49ers Sign QB Nate Sudfeld

The San Francisco 49ers announced on Wednesday they have signed QB Nate Sudfeld to a one-year deal.

Sudfeld (6-6, 227) was originally drafted by the Washington Football Team in the sixth-round (187th overall) in the 2016 NFL Draft. After being inactive for all 16 games of his rookie season, Washington waived Sudfeld on September 2, 2017, and he was signed to the Philadelphia Eagles practice squad the following day. Over the previous four seasons with Philadelphia (2017-20), he appeared in four games and completed 25 of 37 passing attempts for 188 yards and one touchdown.

A 27-year-old native of Modesto, CA, Sudfeld attended Indiana University, where he appeared in 37 games (26 starts) and finished his career as the school's all-time leader in passing touchdowns (61), passing yards (7,879), 350-yard games (six), 300-yard games (11), four-touchdown games (five) and three-touchdown games (10). He also ranked second in school history in completion percentage (60.3) and completions (593) while ranking fourth in attempts (983).
[ Edited by Paul_Hofer on Apr 7, 2021 at 2:33 PM ]
Lol you guys are kidding about not drafting a qb at 3 now right? This is back up competition clearly
No need for five QB's even on the 90 man. Probably a contingency for a potential JG transaction on or before draft day, and if not see ya Josh Johnson.
watch this guy come in and tear it up. Where can i find his rookie card?
Anyone else read this as Nate Soldier?

No? Just me? Ok
cHaMpIoNsHiP!
He is way better than Mac Jones

Missing a "T" in his last name... STUDFELD!
[ Edited by mattster03 on Apr 7, 2021 at 2:31 PM ]
From Modesto
Originally posted by NCommand:

Jimmy.

At absolute most, this provides a little insurance if a first rounder gets offered
Originally posted by 49ers808:
4 QBs or Jimmy gone?

Camp arm
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by PhillyNiner:
Originally posted by NCommand:

Jimmy.

At absolute most, this provides a little insurance if a first rounder gets offered

at most the man is a scrub. we already have two of them of our roster. but i forgot who i am talking to. one of the top three defenders in the zone of EVERYTHING kyle and lynch do. so you dump jimmy. and you are left with three scrubs and a probable flop in mack . thus wasting a very good roster, yep. that is a great brick by brick approach
Share 49ersWebzone