Shop Find 49ers gear online
Wasn't he here a few years ago?
Originally posted by goatroppolo:
Wasn't he here a few years ago?

yes
Oh my gosh I'm so shocked
Result.
Originally posted by NYniner85:

So what happens to Shane Day? Does he become the passing game coordinator to replace LaFleur or did he get poached too?
[ Edited by OnTheClock on Jan 18, 2021 at 8:11 AM ]
Originally posted by OnTheClock:

So what happens to Shane Day? Does he become the passing game coordinator to replace LaFleur or did he get poached too?

That would make sense
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame

Maybe Day is out, but yah passing game coordinator would make sense too. So glad Scangarello is back.
Yes!! Good news for Jimmy.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Niners99:

Scangarello's being back and his relationship with Jimmy G. pretty much say the 49ers aren't trading for Watson. Thank god they aren't trading for 4-12 Watson.

• GEEK
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Kolohe:

Maybe Day is out, but yah passing game coordinator would make sense too. So glad Scangarello is back.

Assistants usually sign 2 year contracts. Day has been with us for 2 years. My guess is we let his contract expire and snagged Scangarello to replace.
YES!!!!!! YES!!!!!! YES!!!!!!!!

Nick Mullens looked a lot better. For that matter, Jimmy G did as well. As for Foerster, not as high on that one (no pun intended). I just don't see pass protection improving without a great infusion of talent.
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:
YES!!!!!! YES!!!!!! YES!!!!!!!!

Nick Mullens looked a lot better. For that matter, Jimmy G did as well. As for Foerster, not as high on that one (no pun intended). I just don't see pass protection improving without a great infusion of talent.

Hey foerster loves his coco and black hookers what's wrong with that don't we all
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Originally posted by Niners99:

Scangarello's being back and his relationship with Jimmy G. pretty much say the 49ers aren't trading for Watson. Thank god they aren't trading for 4-12 Watson.

Whoa. NinersGM about to melt down.
Share 49ersWebzone