There are 170 users in the forums

Defensive Coordinator DeMeco Ryans

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by 9ers4u:
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by 9ers4u:
I just hope we keep Kocurek.

Why wouldn't we? He doesn't want to be a DC

No real reason why, changing coordinators usually has a trickle down effect for position coaches.

He's under contract, only way he can leave for the same exact position is if SF fires him, which they aren't gonna do
GOOD LUCK MECO !!!

I hope you have more BLITZES package in you !!!!
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by 9ers4u:
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by 9ers4u:
I just hope we keep Kocurek.

Why wouldn't we? He doesn't want to be a DC

No real reason why, changing coordinators usually has a trickle down effect for position coaches.

He's under contract, only way he can leave for the same exact position is if SF fires him, which they aren't gonna do
Ok that make me feel better about it
Originally posted by 9moon:
GOOD LUCK MECO !!!

I hope you have more BLITZES package in you !!!!

Warner will be 2nd on the team in sacks. K'waun 3rd. Don't even need to say who number one will be
This guy will be a HC in 2-3 years and we'll once again get 2 3rd rounders
[ Edited by ninerfan4life on Jan 14, 2021 at 7:53 PM ]
  • Jiks
  • Member
  • Posts: 29,220
Cool. Hope he knows how to finish games.
Congratulations Ryans
Originally posted by 9ers4u:
Warner will be 2nd on the team in sacks. K'waun 3rd. Don't even need to say who number one will be

Ford
Originally posted by Bluesbro:
Originally posted by 9ers4u:
Warner will be 2nd on the team in sacks. K'waun 3rd. Don't even need to say who number one will be

Ford

Solomon Thomas
Can't wait to see what he's got!!

lets gooooo
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 52,622


Congrats to Demeco Ryans well deserved!!!
Well I obviously love this! Great player, great coach, and great dude. He's gonna kill it.
I don't know enough about him but he has a rad haircut so I like them already!
Originally posted by AB81Rules:
Originally posted by hummbabybear:
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by 9ers4u:
I just hope we keep Kocurek.

Why wouldn't we? He doesn't want to be a DC

you don't really know what people want

I think he's said he doesn't want to be a DC, he's happy as a DL coach. Keep DeMeco as DC, Kocurek as DL, and get Bobby Turner back as RB coach, so Juice re-signs. Need a new QB coach, ST Coordinator, and OL coach though. Plus will need new Pass Game Coordinator and maybe Run Game Coordinator.

Watching the Niner's pre and post game shows, I get the impression Jeff Garcia is angling for the QB coach roll. I'm good with that.
Share 49ersWebzone