LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 240 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS at NEW ORLEANS SAINTS - 2020 Game 10

Shop Find 49ers gear online

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS at NEW ORLEANS SAINTS - 2020 Game 10

I went over to Saintsreport and holy f**k is that one sad, pathetic group.

Franchises who go from perpetual loser for decades to contender tend to have the worst fans. (Saints and cawks come to mind).

You can tell their older fans are still feeling the effects of all the ass whoopings they took during their time in the NFC West
Saints may have gotten the win but the Niners made them pay the price for it.
Originally posted by PowderdToastMn:
Yep, and he even looked at the ref while giving a slight motion with his hand to tell him to throw it. It was completely ridiculous.

I am so sick of these calls every other week that the Niners seem to get riddled with at crucial points in the game. It started week 1 with Murray getting flags all the way up the field, continued with Wilson's half slide, and then this crap from Brees. Meanwhile, we watched the Jets dive into Jimmy's ankle with no call, and as he was on the ground hurt they allowed another player to hit him again. Still no call.

1000% great post
Originally posted by elguapo:
Originally posted by PowderdToastMn:
Yep, and he even looked at the ref while giving a slight motion with his hand to tell him to throw it. It was completely ridiculous.

I am so sick of these calls every other week that the Niners seem to get riddled with at crucial points in the game. It started week 1 with Murray getting flags all the way up the field, continued with Wilson's half slide, and then this crap from Brees. Meanwhile, we watched the Jets dive into Jimmy's ankle with no call, and as he was on the ground hurt they allowed another player to hit him again. Still no call.

1000% great post

A million percent agree.
Originally posted by LayTheWoodall:
I went over to Saintsreport and holy f**k is that one sad, pathetic group.

Franchises who go from perpetual loser for decades to contender tend to have the worst fans. (Saints and cawks come to mind).

You can tell their older fans are still feeling the effects of all the ass whoopings they took during their time in the NFC West

I've had several twitter exchanges with those morons last few days....they're so proud of this win and play the "stop living in the past" when you bring up what happened just last year or their continued choking in the playoffs despite being NFC SB favorites each of the last like 4 years or so.

Super soft. Can't wait for that franchise to unravel and go back to trash so these new Saint fans can scatter.

I also have 0 pitty for Brees with all the injuries we've dealt with and his continued special treatment by the NFL on perfect defensive plays.
Originally posted by 49er-from-Yavin-IV:
For all those who hate Drew Brees, are fractured ribs and a collapsed lung good enough pay back for you?

We're complaining about the NFL's preferential treatment to 6-7 QB's, and Brees is one of the 7 and deserves no more protection than Newton,Lock or a 3rd stringer but you know that is not true.

He got hurt,it's football, he makes waaay more $ than Bosa,who got hurt too and is out for the year but neither needs us to start a GoFundMe to pay their bills.

Too bad Brees got hurt but he will live,it's football, he could have quit after 1 year and became an accountant, owned a restaurant or whatever if he didn't like the risks involved with football.

He's more than well compensated for playing a game.
Originally posted by jcs:
Originally posted by NC49er:
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by jcs:
Originally posted by 9ers4u:
Mullens got smacked way harder than Brees but we all saw how the flags went

Mullens took some pops but he didn't get a 300lber land on him.

He didn't land on him

Originally posted by NYniner85:
He didn't land on him

Neither did our guy,he landed to the side. You may as well stop worrying about drafting a defensive line for pass rush in the NFL. Stop paying all these high costs pass rushers since their skills will no longer be needed because you can only sack the QB one certain way and one particular angle,no more than 3 lbs of your 280+ body can land on him.

It's ridiculous,the RB takes way more punishing hits but the league doesn't give a sheet about them. QB's wear the same pads as the rest of the team.

Collapsed lung and broken ribs. He didn't land on him huh?

lol go watch the replay. Street landed on his own side, not Brees. There was nothing illegal about the hit. Brees is just ancient and brittle.
This is the longest stretch without a pregame thread I've seen.
Originally posted by CatchMaster80:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Let me guess we're playing the Saints in New Orleans again next season?

The 49ers went thru a period where they played Dallas nearly every year and it was usually in Dallas. I understand wanting these matchups when the teams are good but they should at least alternate the venue.

The schedule is predetermined and rotational. See here: https://fbschedules.com/nfl/san-francisco-49ers/

• Home
  • Arizona Cardinals
  • Los Angeles Rams
  • Seattle Seahawks
  • Green Bay Packers
  • Minnesota Vikings
  • Houston Texans
  • Indianapolis Colts
  • NFC South*

• Away
  • Arizona Cardinals
  • Chicago Bears
  • Detroit Lions
  • Jacksonville Jaguars
  • NFC East*
  • Seattle Seahawks
  • Tennessee Titans
  • Los Angeles Rams

• Home
  • Arizona Cardinals
  • Los Angeles Rams
  • Seattle Seahawks
  • New Orleans Saints
  • Tampa Bay Buccaneers
  • Kansas City Chiefs
  • Los Angeles Chargers
  • NFC East*

• Away
  • Arizona Cardinals
  • Atlanta Falcons
  • Carolina Panthers
  • NFC North*
  • Seattle Seahawks
  • Las Vegas Raiders
  • Los Angeles Rams
  • Denver Broncos
My newest column

https://theeverydayfan.com/2020/11/20/49ers-muffed-win-against-the-saints/?fbclid=IwAR1dX8ScFcDnxzhhtlS9lddv9fx7Ea3vHc38gEq2ibxP8b3yaUo_xBQJYUI

Originally posted by 49erfaninPA:
Originally posted by CatchMaster80:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Let me guess we're playing the Saints in New Orleans again next season?

The 49ers went thru a period where they played Dallas nearly every year and it was usually in Dallas. I understand wanting these matchups when the teams are good but they should at least alternate the venue.

The schedule is predetermined and rotational. See here: https://fbschedules.com/nfl/san-francisco-49ers/

• Home
  • Arizona Cardinals
  • Los Angeles Rams
  • Seattle Seahawks
  • Green Bay Packers
  • Minnesota Vikings
  • Houston Texans
  • Indianapolis Colts
  • NFC South*

• Away
  • Arizona Cardinals
  • Chicago Bears
  • Detroit Lions
  • Jacksonville Jaguars
  • NFC East*
  • Seattle Seahawks
  • Tennessee Titans
  • Los Angeles Rams

• Home
  • Arizona Cardinals
  • Los Angeles Rams
  • Seattle Seahawks
  • New Orleans Saints
  • Tampa Bay Buccaneers
  • Kansas City Chiefs
  • Los Angeles Chargers
  • NFC East*

• Away
  • Arizona Cardinals
  • Atlanta Falcons
  • Carolina Panthers
  • NFC North*
  • Seattle Seahawks
  • Las Vegas Raiders
  • Los Angeles Rams
  • Denver Broncos

NFC North / AFC South could provide a bounce back year for us in 2021. No heavy hitters in either of those divisions.
  • JMC52
  • Veteran
Atleast we put brees on ir
Originally posted by captveg:
NFC North / AFC South could provide a bounce back year for us in 2021. No heavy hitters in either of those divisions.

Agreed.
Share 49ersWebzone