LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 214 users in the forums

Who was/is the best WR the 49ers have had in the last decade

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Who was/is the best WR the 49ers have had in the last decade

Originally posted by tjd808185:
Lol. Why do I still want to say Terrell Owens. Last time we had a real #1.

Because that's when we had a gunslinger QB that gave
receivers more opportunities to be great in the pass game
Originally posted by tjd808185:
Lol. Why do I still want to say Terrell Owens. Last time we had a real #1.

Not sure. It was far more than a decade ago lol
Boldin easily for me. Not a great list but I feel good about Deebo and Aiyuk in the future (although I'm not sure if either are WR1s) so maybe that's a position that's finally turning itself around. Now just need a QB
[ Edited by Gemini10 on Nov 13, 2020 at 7:01 PM ]
  • CJ75
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Gemini10:
Boldin easily for me. Not a great list but I feel good about Deebo and Aiyuk in the future (although I'm not sure if either are WR1s) so maybe that's a position that's finally turning itself around. Now just need a QB

Don't think Deebo has what it takes to be a true WR1(not knocking him, he's does damage in other ways) but Aiyuk has continuously shown he can get separation playing outside early on as well as having damn near sure hands. We can hope.
[ Edited by CJ75 on Nov 13, 2020 at 7:20 PM ]
Originally posted by CJ75:
Originally posted by Gemini10:

Don't think Deebo has what it takes to be a WR1(more of a Percy/Juju hybrid type) but Aiyuk has continuously shown he can get separation playing outside early on as well as having damn near sure hands. We can hope.

Yeah I agree, Aiyuk looks closer to getting there than the Deebo but at the least it looks like we'll have two high level #2s and I'm definitely not complaining about that.
Share 49ersWebzone