LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 231 users in the forums

Who was/is the best WR the 49ers have had in the last decade

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Who was/is the best WR the 49ers have had in the last decade

Originally posted by delphs:
Randy Moss when he was trying?

Crabtree was the best '49ers WR', and would have had more stats if 49ers threw the ball more (or were actually good early in his career... Jim Tomsula). Boldin for a year or two was pretty good though.

Hopefully Deebo and/or Aiyuk will come out clearly ahead

It is a fairly sad list but I agree with Delphs. Could shorten down that list. Some of the guys on the list I forgot about.
  • dj43
In terms of actual contribution, Boldin was the best. The fact that he was past his prime shows how weak the rest of them were. (Deebo and Aiyuk don't count yet.)
Originally posted by SkyZer0:
AJ Jenkins

DeAndre Smelter > AJ Jenkins
Crabtree if this solely based on their time with the 49ers. He was mostly held back by Alex Smith but Crabtree could play.
  • krizay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NinerGM:
Easily it's Boldin and we got him during the sunset of his career which says a lot for this list and the failure of this organization at one time known for its wideout talent, to identify and acquire/develop great WRs.

The problem wasn't necessarily the WRs. I would put scheme and supporting cast at top of the list for most of those guys.

If Crabtree had Kyle Shanahan.....
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
boldin and sanders
Randy Moss was here for one year. At that point in his career though, prob wasn't better than Boldin.
Boldin, and not even close.
Anquan Boldin was a complete beast, i have not seen anyone play with that much intensity at that position thus far,,, Deebo could be that very soon tho imo.
[ Edited by ForeverYoung8 on Nov 9, 2020 at 12:06 PM ]
Rashaun Woods

What a sad list
Boldin bailed out Kap so many times, he is head and shoulders above the rest.
Boldin without question.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VtYGEmpWaWY
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NinerGM:
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Randy Moss was here for one year. At that point in his career though, prob wasn't better than Boldin.

Good catch OTC. Totally forgot about Moss.

moss was fine till we hit the super bowl and then he turned into bad moss
Share 49ersWebzone