There are 212 users in the forums

Claussen?

Claussen?

If he falls to 13
  • dald1
  • Veteran
are u kidding
im fine with Smith. he's gonna build on last year and light it up this year with an actual NFL offense around him.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Would love to but Scotty Mac just won't do it.
Hypothetically speaking, let's say Alex Smith has exactly the same season as did this past year, meaning 8-8 and no playoff appearance. Singletary decides to find a his own QB for 2011.

How exactly are the 49ers going to find their franchise QB if they are picking in the middle of the 1st round again?

Pray Locker or Mallett drop like Crabtree- unlikely.

Mortgage their draft picks and trade up in 2011?
There is no way we pick him, especially after all that consistency talk for Alex.
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
There is no way we pick him, especially after all that consistency talk for Alex.

he got better as the year went on. (the whole team mailed in the last two games) with a better line and the whole offense in the same scheme for 2 years there will be huge improvement
Originally posted by DesiDez:
Hypothetically speaking, let's say Alex Smith has exactly the same season as did this past year, meaning 8-8 and no playoff appearance. Singletary decides to find a his own QB for 2011.

How exactly are the 49ers going to find their franchise QB if they are picking in the middle of the 1st round again?

I wouldnt be surprise if we trade our number 2 this year for a first next year, if we dont want to reach for a return man in round 2!
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by DesiDez:

Don't ask about the song in this video, I didn't make it. LOL.

Love the Ricky Stanzi highlights though!!!
Hell no!

• Hopper
  • Veteran
Yes I would take him. Some don't like his attitude, but he has plenty of talent to be a franchise qb.
spiller or clausen....now that the best tasting pickle i ever heard!
Chance to upgrade most important position on the team? Do it. There's a reason the two teams in the SB had Brees and Manning.
I wouldn't be mad if we took him, but if he were on the board at 13 I wouldn't be screaming for us to take him.
are you guys crazy if claussen is at 13 that means seattle will take him at 14

TRADE BAIT!!!!!!
Share 49ersWebzone