LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 262 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs GREEN BAY PACKERS - 2020 Game 9

Shop Find 49ers gear online

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs GREEN BAY PACKERS - 2020 Game 9

im starting trent taylor wr1 in fantasy

Mullens throws for lots lots of yards today!

Gooooo 9ers!!!! Just this one win please!!!
I am looking forward to this game. In hindsight, we would be stressed and mad about the poor play if all the starters were there ( minus Jimmy and George). With all these backups, its going to be almost like "WTF did you expect". The whole team needs to watch the Little Giants or the Replacement movies before the game so all the scrubs can get hyped and f**k someone up..
What's the point of playing this game? Trent is our number 1 receiver 🤣
Originally posted by nahumse:
im starting trent taylor wr1 in fantasy

Mullens throws for lots lots of yards today!

I'm torn between starting him or James
  • Furlow
  • Veteran
Is Jordan Reed active?
Can you imagine how everyone will go Apes**t in here if the 9ers win??
UPDATE: NO positive COVID test results - per team source.

***even Kendrick Bourne received a NEGATIVE test result.***

If the game was a Sunday game , the team would likely have all of its available players able to suit up.

f**k you Goodell
The Niners lineup tonight will look like the 2nd half of the 3rd pre season game.
Originally posted by ziggy_gonna_rock:
I am looking forward to this game. In hindsight, we would be stressed and mad about the poor play if all the starters were there ( minus Jimmy and George). With all these backups, its going to be almost like "WTF did you expect". The whole team needs to watch the Little Giants or the Replacement movies before the game so all the scrubs can get hyped and f**k someone up..
Yes!!

• FL9er
  • Veteran
Originally posted by CatchMaster80:
The Niners lineup tonight will look like the 4th quarter of the last pre season game.

Fixed.
Originally posted by FL9er:
Originally posted by CatchMaster80:
The Niners lineup tonight will look like the 4th quarter of the last pre season game.

Fixed.

Either one. Let's face it. You never see any regulars play anymore in the pre season. They're too afraid of injuries.
[ Edited by CatchMaster80 on Nov 5, 2020 at 8:00 AM ]
Go Niners!
Originally posted by wailers15:

If the game was a Sunday game , the team would likely have all of its available players able to suit up.

f**k you Goodell

I don't understand this...if all the players we have sitting take a covid test today and all are negative, why can't they play? How do we know Bourne's test wasn't a false positive?
Originally posted by ltrain:
Originally posted by wailers15:

f**k you Goodell

I don't understand this...if all the players we have sitting take a covid test today and all are negative, why can't they play? How do we know Bourne's test wasn't a false positive?

They re-test these guys and I believe they have to have 2 negatives . There may be some waiting period too since you can be negative a still test positive the next day. The virus has a 10 day window to show up once you're exposed. The tests can be wrong. There can be false positives but there are also false negatives which is why they have to keep repeating these tests.
Share 49ersWebzone