LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 257 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs GREEN BAY PACKERS - 2020 Game 9

Shop Find 49ers gear online

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs GREEN BAY PACKERS - 2020 Game 9

Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by thl408:
Oh wow the Niners scored two touchdowns after I turned off the game. Nice.

we are awesome in garbage time.. did anyone think we would not get blown out? after last weeks horrific loss and the injuries and covid. short week. good qb coming in. i assumed all we would score was field goals last night.. i would like to think getting some guys back will help but we will be lucky if we get 6 wins this year

This is going to be another blessing in disguise year like the year we got Bosa where injuries will get us a chance at a legit plug and play talent in the draft. Or even a top 4 qb if they go that route
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
This is going to be another blessing in disguise year like the year we got Bosa where injuries will get us a chance at a legit plug and play talent in the draft. Or even a top 4 qb if they go that route

Originally posted by illinois9er:

we can't settle for a top 4 QB, we have to get thee QB
Well...hopefully what we just watched and the players on the field were rock bottom this year. Aaaand, a GB player that played last night tested positive for COVID.
[ Edited by ltrain on Nov 6, 2020 at 9:06 AM ]
I gotta say, watching that game last night I'm even more down on James and Taylor. Did James have an ok game? Sure. But that's because we were down to playing folks off the street. These smallish, speedy slot-style WR's that Shanny has this love affair with is a real problem. Also, Shanny's vision of QB has to change as well. Note to Shanny: the days are long gone are the days of the un-mobile pocket passing "statue of liberty" QB who can stand in the pocket for 5 seconds and read defenses unfettered.
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

Theeeeee qb is Lawrence and that's not happening or possibly even Fields
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 9ersLiferInChicago:
I gotta say, watching that game last night I'm even more down on James and Taylor. Did James have an ok game? Sure. But that's because we were down to playing folks off the street. These smallish, speedy slot-style WR's that Shanny has this love affair with is a real problem. Also, Shanny's vision of QB has to change as well. Note to Shanny: the days are long gone are the days of the un-mobile pocket passing "statue of liberty" QB who can stand in the pocket for 5 seconds and read defenses unfettered.

we keep deebo and brandon. then frankly... blow the rest of it up. bourne included for next year
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

Theeeeee qb is Lawrence and that's not happening or possibly even Fields
Then we're screwed..right? I mean if we don't get our guy we are just rotating QBs and praying one works out.

we keep deebo and brandon. then frankly... blow the rest of it up. bourne included for next year

I actually think we should keep Bourne. I think Shanny is under utilizing him. I also think We need to pursue Sam Darnald and draft high for a QB and let the best man win. But Shanny has got to come off these slot-style WR's and un-mobile QB's.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Damn it

• cciowa
  • Veteran

I actually think we should keep Bourne. I think Shanny is under utilizing him. I also think We need to pursue Sam Darnald and draft high for a QB and let the best man win. But Shanny has got to come off these slot-style WR's and un-mobile QB's.
i just think after a year like this. and the way the wide outs not named deebo and brandon, have under achieved.... you blow that area of the team up.. and if you bring in a new quarterback. then you may as well not mess around and bring in all new wide outs. i understand covid and injuries but i think everyones job should be at risk. cept for players like fred
Originally posted by Jcool:
Damn it

I just heard a Packer player that played last night tested positive. So now what. There were about 4 or 5 teams that had positive tests. It's getting worse and is affecting the outcome of games as players are forced to sit.
Originally posted by CatchMaster80:
I just heard a Packer player that played last night tested positive. So now what. There were about 4 or 5 teams that had positive tests. It's getting worse and is affecting the outcome of games as players are forced to sit.
probably Rogers
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by SkyZer0:
Originally posted by DaBeegDeek:
Originally posted by DaBeegDeek:
Originally posted by jcs:
Man Rodgers missed a wide open Adams....according to Niner talk he now needs to get benched....

"f**kin Rodgers!"

"f**k this guy"

"so bad "

"awful"

"cant throw beyond 20 yards"

You 5 or 6 jimmy apologists keep pushing this same narrative. No one cares.

no one cares about you not caring lol. doesnt mean it wouldnt be true

Well, it wouldn't be true. Dont get upset because your boy Jimmy is trash and has no heart.

get triggered bro!

Jimmy can't make that throw lol

Such a bad throw from Rodgers f**k that guy
Share 49ersWebzone