SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS at SEATTLE SEAHAWKS - 2020 Game 8

Shop Find 49ers gear online

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS at SEATTLE SEAHAWKS - 2020 Game 8

Originally posted by NYniner85:

Yes I agree, Cracraft could give us something out of the slot
Originally posted by Baldie:
Originally posted by AceDuce49:
If Jimmy plays well, we can win

And if Shanny doesn't get "cute" on offense with his play-calling. He needs to score at will.

I think this game is a perfect storm for JG to have a big game. Seattle has a poor D line with little or no pass rush. Wilson is having a good year and will likely put up a lot of points which will make it necessary for more passing since our best RB is still out. Weather is supposed to be in the mid to high 50's with no rain. Time to push the ball downfield a little more.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
I need some goddamn action.
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by CatchMaster80:
Originally posted by Baldie:
Originally posted by AceDuce49:
If Jimmy plays well, we can win

And if Shanny doesn't get "cute" on offense with his play-calling. He needs to score at will.

I think this game is a perfect storm for JG to have a big game. Seattle has a poor D line with little or no pass rush. Wilson is having a good year and will likely put up a lot of points which will make it necessary for more passing since our best RB is still out. Weather is supposed to be in the mid to high 50's with no rain. Time to push the ball downfield a little more.

I feel like with Seattle's DL, we might be able to run a bit. I really like Hasty. Best offense is to keep Wilson off the field as much as possible....BUT....if that doesn't work, Shanny needs to be able to realize that early and make adjustments of course. If the Hawks get up by 2 TD's, I think we lose.
[ Edited by Baldie on Nov 1, 2020 at 8:34 AM ]
  • Jiks
Lol when the heck did we get Cracraft?! Liked the guy in college.
This is going to be an uphill battle today for sure. This will be the best chance for SF to win in Seattle with no fans and half a roster in seattle in years but I dont know if I can bet against Russell Wilson
  • TyCore
  • Veteran
At least a couple connections to Taylor were missed due to bad throws.

It might be taking him a little longer to get going after going under the knife so many times. I can't imagine he's just running around out there carefree.
D line must contain Wilson and keep him in the pocket.

Any news on Jordan reed?
Originally posted by 9er4lyphe:

Not optimistic about this lol we don't get much pressure/sacks. Maybe our focus will be to just contain him instead of pressure.
Go 49ers
Originally posted by tankle104:
Any news on Jordan reed?

Hes not playing
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by tankle104:
Originally posted by 9er4lyphe:

Not optimistic about this lol we don't get much pressure/sacks. Maybe our focus will be to just contain him instead of pressure.

Yeah I don't see the sacks but I see him escaping the pocket and thats where its gonna hurt us big
Share 49ersWebzone