SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS at SEATTLE SEAHAWKS - 2020 Game 8

Shop Find 49ers gear online

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS at SEATTLE SEAHAWKS - 2020 Game 8

[ Edited by Ensatsu on Nov 2, 2020 at 11:17 AM ]
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 9ers4u:
Originally posted by 9moon:
Finalllyyyyyy !!!! The Moon is Backkkkk from a 24 hour Time Out for posting that Shanahan ISN'T good coach !!!

man, that Seattle game... I feel like crying... Time to admit that they are the better team, and with injuries all over, we have no chance... and to top it off, we allow the worst D in the league to look like the 1984 BLUE WAVE of THE NORTH EAST !!!

welcome back moon!

Thanks buddy...

now, before I posts got interrupted ... Just wondering how many fans who were hurt by the teams performance yesterday got placed in a 24 hour TIME OUT for not being happy.
Thanks buddy...

now, before I posts got interrupted ... Just wondering how many fans who were hurt by the teams performance yesterday got placed in a 24 hour TIME OUT for not being happy.

The censorship is real here.
Thanks buddy...

I did last year during the Baltimore game. TO for a week lol
Finalllyyyyyy !!!! The Moon is Backkkkk from a 24 hour Time Out for posting that Shanahan ISN'T good coach !!!

man, that Seattle game... I feel like crying... Time to admit that they are the better team, and with injuries all over, we have no chance... and to top it off, we allow the worst D in the league to look like the 1984 BLUE WAVE of THE NORTH EAST !!!

welcome back moon!

Thanks buddy...

I did not, but that is because I am trying to restrain myself. I don't think y'all want to hear what I'm actually saying on Sundays during these games
if you aint cheatin you aint winnin

Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

Wasn't that dude on our team?
Originally posted by stefano89:
it is. its being realistic. but too many of the stubborn old guys on here call it "fair weather fan stuff or not a true niner fan". nothing wrong with calling it how it is. stop denying what were seeing right in front of our eyes. tired of this " well if shanahan can do this, or if lynch can trade for this or that" mentality. doesnt matter what you do when you lose 1-3 starters a game.

the worst thing we could do is trade more resources an force an injured JG10 back out there to grind out a pointless 7-9 season that would leave our roster even more injured an our cap space even smaller. that gets us NOWHERE.

im pretty sure shanalynchs goal is a SB win. so if their smart, this week theyl realize thats not happeing in 2020 an theyl get ready for 2021. let mullens or beahteard finish out, let the rookies get reps an experience and try out 2nd stringers to see what they got for next year. then do the most important thing we can, get a new quality an competent strength an conditioning dept put together that can keep our players in one f**king piece!! an god damnit this offseason pickup a CB an a guard! thats all we need!

TBF we already are seeing rookies and 2nd, 3rd, 4th stringers playing. But I agree with you that just because one disagrees with a player or move or trade or whatever, doesn't make them a bandwagon fan. That's what a fan actually is. Being involved in what your team is doing socially and mentally.

exactly. im a f**king 49er fan. i want a 6th superbowl. i dont want to just be a "good" team or play "competitive games" thats all some of these dudes want.
cut before the season started..

with all the PED positive tests they get..PED def is in their regement.

We need to do the same.. it might be the only way we could stay healthy

2nd time. No wonder he's been on like 8 teams in 8 years

He got a sack on us yesterday too. It was the revenge tour from Moore and DJ Reed
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:

2nd time. No wonder he's been on like 8 teams in 8 years

He is still collecting a NFL paycheck though. I would take PEDs if I could do it over again to get into the league
This game was the fu$kening of this season. When your season starts to run around and is going too well and you don't trust it and some s**t finally goes down
Ah, there it is, the fu$kening.
Share 49ersWebzone