LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 245 users in the forums

SF 49ERS at SEAHAWKS Pregame Thread - 2020 Season Week 8

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by JEP83:
Originally posted by thl408:
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Here was their injury report, not sure if it was posted

Appears there's no way Adams and Griffin will be playing this game. Not complaining. 49ers offense needs to put up major points and/or control the clock to win this one. I have confidence the O will get points up. Not sure the defense can hold SEA to under 30.
Not looking good for them but I am sure the mini leperchaun will attempt to ball out all game. His connections as of late with DK and Lockett has been superb albeit the defenses they have had are subpar.

I'll believe they are out when the inactives report is listed an hour from the game lol I have trust issues when it comes to the 49ers
Williams and Coleman are likely for Sunday and Reed will probably not play until the Thursday night game. That's the latest from Maiocco.
Originally posted by CatchMaster80:
Williams and Coleman are likely for Sunday and Reed will probably not play until the Thursday night game. That's the latest from Maiocco.

I have a feeling all 3 play, Lynch said Reed looks ahead of schedule and surprised some how well he's looked in practice. Maybe because of his history they hold him out though.
Coleman should be the emergency RB sunday and get extra rest if possible.

Make him the primary back Thursday v the Packers instead.

Fresh legs will be needed and he gets extra time to recover
Originally posted by Tigerlaw:

Agreed, plus I'd like to see what Hasty can do with majority of the carrys.
  • 91til
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49ersFanCJinPA:

also i need a win in fantasy and i'm starting Hasty
Originally posted by 91til:
Originally posted by 49ersFanCJinPA:

also i need a win in fantasy and i'm starting Hasty

Hope you get it Go 49ers!
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Go, Niners, go!
Change their name to the Seattle Four-leaf clovers. They've been getting lucky not only this year, but for a very long time, and it's time to pay the piper

Originally posted by Aj_hwd954:
Change their name to the Seattle Four-leaf clovers. They've been getting lucky not only this year, but for a very long time, and it's time to pay the piper

Lol true
No Reed ?
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
No Reed ?

Reed
Coleman
Kwaun

Are on IR. niners can wait til Sunday to decide and report what they do.
Originally posted by 49ERnation:

Appears there's no way Adams and Griffin will be playing this game. Not complaining. 49ers offense needs to put up major points and/or control the clock to win this one. I have confidence the O will get points up. Not sure the defense can hold SEA to under 30.
Not looking good for them but I am sure the mini leperchaun will attempt to ball out all game. His connections as of late with DK and Lockett has been superb albeit the defenses they have had are subpar.

I'll believe they are out when the inactives report is listed an hour from the game lol I have trust issues when it comes to the 49ers

How are they listing adams as questionable and not doubtful if he hasn't practiced all week?
Originally posted by jonnydel:
Originally posted by 49ERnation:

How are they listing adams as questionable and not doubtful if he hasn't practiced all week?

It's Seattle. Carrol always is optimistic when it comes to his players availability
Share 49ersWebzone