There are 102 users in the forums

SF 49ERS at SEAHAWKS Pregame Thread - 2020 Season Week 8

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Here was their injury report, not sure if it was posted

Can't wait until we beat em and the Seahawk fans complain about injuries. Now that would be funny. Man I am hoping Coleman & Williams can play this week.
Originally posted by ChuckLeavy32:

Can't wait until we beat em and the Seahawk fans complain about injuries. Now that would be funny. Man I am hoping Coleman & Williams can play this week.

HA yeah they would need to shut it with that complaint...but I mean according to them Will Dissly is just as good as Kittle
Originally posted by elguapo:
How many times can and the coaches be wrong. This is a prime example as well as Coleman starting on offense last year over Mostert. How do us fans know this and the coaches don't? They must know they just just value loyalty or experience over performance I guess.

Moore over Ward
Greenlaw over Kwon

Keep in mind that the coaches are making decisions on practices they watch during the week. We fans make our decisions after seeing the players in a game on Sunday.
Anyone else wish espn would fire Nick Wagoner? Why is a rams fan covering the niners? He's supposed to be the niners beat reporter but his bias against them is obvious.
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
Originally posted by JoseCortez:
Anyone else wish espn would fire Nick Wagoner? Why is a rams fan covering the niners? He's supposed to be the niners beat reporter but his bias against them is obvious.

the guy is lost, we once had a reporter like that during the late 80s and 90s, and in public, Eddie D told him "you're supposed to be picking this team, I don't want you to be reporting here anymore."
  • thl408

Appears there's no way Adams and Griffin will be playing this game. Not complaining. 49ers offense needs to put up major points and/or control the clock to win this one. I have confidence the O will get points up. Not sure the defense can hold SEA to under 30.
  • JEP83
  • Veteran
Originally posted by thl408:

Appears there's no way Adams and Griffin will be playing this game. Not complaining. 49ers offense needs to put up major points and/or control the clock to win this one. I have confidence the O will get points up. Not sure the defense can hold SEA to under 30.
Not looking good for them but I am sure the mini leperchaun will attempt to ball out all game. His connections as of late with DK and Lockett has been superb albeit the defenses they have had are subpar.
  • 9moon
  • Veteran

Ground Kyle should be the game plan instead of Air Shann !!

POUND POUND POUND then BIG PLAY !!!

HASTE HASTE HASTE then YUCK PETTIS KITTLE !!
oh man i hope K'waun is a go! SHARK BLITZ
Originally posted by ForeverYoung8:
oh man i hope K'waun is a go! SHARK BLITZ

Widget was absolutely confused by a zone corner blitz late against the Cards.

Cmon Saleh bring out your inner Shanny for this one.

It's going to be interesting how Tevin Coleman plays.
Originally posted by 49er_Football:
has it been confirmed he's playing ?
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

Both him and Williams are probable so most likely yah
  • thl408
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:

KWilliams back would have a bigger impact than Reed/Coleman imo. Lockett in the slot is no joke.
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:

KWilliams back would have a bigger impact than Reed/Coleman imo. Lockett in the slot is no joke.

No question, Williams is the most underrated guy on our d
Share 49erswebzone