LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 346 users in the forums

Jordan Willis - EDGE signs with Raiders

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
Already better than Arik
Looked alright. Maybe a good rotational piece going forward.
Originally posted by Niner4ever:
Looked alright. Maybe a good rotational piece going forward.

Definitely like him in that role.
Willis was on the sideline teaching AA pass rush moves
Hope he's brought back on a cheap 2-year deal. It likely won't be the 2019 pass rush at the edge, but Bosa and four maybes in Hyder, Blair, Willis, and Ford (lol) has promise.
He's back
Originally posted by 808niner4lyphe:
He's back

Championship!
  • thl408
He's back

Which was the better one last year, Dion Jordan or Jordan Willis? I don't remember tbh.
I think it was up to Kocurek to choose between Hyder and Willis to be brought back. Kocurek probably saw more potential in Willis while Hyder is probably maxed out at this point of his career.
I think it was up to Kocurek to choose between Hyder and Willis to be brought back. Kocurek probably saw more potential in Willis while Hyder is probably maxed out at this point of his career.

Doubt it. They wanted Hyder back at a cheaper option.

• Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NCommand:
He's back

Championship!

Yes!
Originally posted by thl408:
He's back

Which was the better one last year, Dion Jordan or Jordan Willis? I don't remember tbh.

Tbh, imo with the little time Willis was on the field, I saw him break into the backfield more than Jordan did all year, even if he didn't make the play or a tad late, but at least he was getting there, love his motor. Kocurek got his hands full on this one but the potential is there. Jordan made some splashy plays but it was more of being at the right place at the right time.
  • Giedi
  • Veteran

Agree, 25 years old, vs 29. And I think Hyder had some past injuries in addition to his age. I haven't heard of Willis having any ACL injuries or Achilles injuries.

I think its a good signing.

no way. Hyder much better than Willis! Damn Seahawks! 😡
Originally posted by thl408:
He's back

Jordan.
Share 49ersWebzone