There are 183 users in the forums

Jordan Willis - EDGE signs with Raiders

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Niners99:
27 pages already on a pass rusher with 3 career sacks?

Championship

I know right, it's almost as if it's current news and people want to talk about it during the week long wait for our next game.
Originally posted by mayo49:
Originally posted by CatchMaster80:
Originally posted by Heroism:
Good stuff. Excited to see what Willis can do out there. Anything is better than we've got going.

If this works out, will Lynch be forgiven for drafting Thomas?

No, he can never be forgiven for that.

He made up for it with the Reuben Foster pick Mayo
Originally posted by Heroism:
Originally posted by NYniner85:
this was from Barrows a couple days ago...

Willis, who's back down to 263 pounds, also seems ideally suited to line up on the edge on rushing downs in the Wide 9, which had been Ford's role. In fact, during the recent offseason, Willis traveled to Nashville and hired the father of Wide 9, Jim Washburn, as a pass-rush coach. Washburn, of course, is the mentor/father figure to 49ers defensive line coach Kris Kocurek.

Good stuff. Excited to see what Willis can do out there. Anything is better than we've got going.

That's what I'm saying...please push AA inside more and put Jordan on the butt bench.
Originally posted by Thanos89:

Championship

es el próximo Julian Peterson!
  • Koldo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Vinny_Gambini:
Originally posted by Thanos89:

Championship

es el próximo Julian Peterson!

Wunderbar!

Why stop now? They have already exhausted all their criticism and hate for Jimmy for the day so its "next man up" for the hit squad.
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
Did the guy play?

I didn't see anyone wearing #52 that's why !!
  • Jiks
+/- 18 sacks?
I think Dion Jordan is more intriguing given he was the 3rd overall pick in the 2013 draft.

Well, to that point, I'm not sure if Joe Staley's thread ever reached 200 pages
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:
Well, to that point, I'm not sure if Joe Staley's thread ever reached 200 pages

Who?
The Lions got Everson Griffin and the Cardinals got Markus Golden for 6th round picks. Both are much more proven and accomplished than Willis. Why wasn't Lynch making one of those deals? I think a 6th would have been worth it for an improved pass rush. But with our luck, they would suffer a season ending injury in their 1st game with the Niners.
Originally posted by 49erfanatic:
The Lions got Everson Griffin and the Cardinals got Markus Golden for 6th round picks. Both are much more proven and accomplished than Willis. Why wasn't Lynch making one of those deals? I think a 6th would have been worth it for an improved pass rush. But with our luck, they would suffer a season ending injury in their 1st game with the Niners.

Could be a money issue, I think saw earlier today we only have like $113,000 to spend right now. So if Willis is making less than either of those option I guess it makes sense
Originally posted by 49ERnation:
Originally posted by 49erfanatic:

Could be a money issue, I think saw earlier today we only have like $113,000 to spend right now. So if Willis is making less than either of those option I guess it makes sense

Younger, cheaper, crazy athleticism and could be a good scheme fit for him. He can't be worse than Jack and Squat we got on the edges now
Share 49ersWebzone