LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 258 users in the forums

Players Injured and when theyll return

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by longterm9erfan:
....and now they've lost Deebo for the Seattle game...and J Wilson. I swear, Seattle is the luckiest team in the NFL. The Niners always seems to have 6-starters out whenever they play them. This coming week, they could have 11...and who knows? Perhaps more than that. That is officially half of their starters....and how many of those are Pro Bowl caliber?

They are 100% too lucky...with the bears this year playing opponents without their best players. Pro bowl players at that. Seattle would've easily lost the Minnesota game if Cook was healthy and played after halftime and Danielle hunter was out the whole game and now the whole year. They would've definitely converted that 4th inches with Cook, game over. Then Dallas without their offensive line.

Even though seattles defense is atrocious we are still going to have six or seven starters out on D and now our offense is going with our third running back fifth center and Samuel is out. This is utterly ridiculous and completely unfair. If we were as healthy as these other NFC teams a SB appearance would be so easy this year.
Originally posted by mattster03:
Players who could Return (somewhat ordered in terms of likelihood, but probably not perfect in that regard):
Tartt
Ward
Kwaun Williams
Kwon Alexander
Ford
Sherman
Reed
Forgot about Coleman... adding him.

Tartt
Ward
Coleman
Kwaun Williams
Kwon Alexander
Ford
Sherman
Reed
Originally posted by ziggy_gonna_rock:
I know we have posts all over the place for each of these guys, but will the MOD GODS please allow one thread so we can keep up with the laundry list?
We have some key players that can make an instant impact upon their return that i think we are forgetting about.

Am I missing anyone?

Can we put their expected return date on here, please?
Ward S-....................TBD week 8
Sherman CB - ..........TBD after bye
Blair DT - .................PUP after bye
Coleman RB - ..........IR week 8
J.Taylor DT- .............PUP after bye
Richburg-C - ........... PUP after bye
Reed TE- .................IR after bye
Williams CB- .............TBD week 8
Ford LB - ..................TBD after bye
Alexander LB ............IR after bye
J Wilson RB ...............TBD after bye
Mostert RB -.............. IR after bye
Tartt S- .......................TBD week 8
Garland C- .................IR after bye
Added Ward
Is this a fair assumption for an update?

Potential for Coleman, Tartt, Ward, Williams to be back this week. Will know more on Wednesday.
Williams would help so much at nickle. He's a great cover man and tackler. He also is great at forcing fumbles
Is Jarryd Hayne available for a couple weeks
[ Edited by Bluesbro on Oct 26, 2020 at 12:13 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone