LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 211 users in the forums

Players Injured and when theyll return

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Thanos89:
Originally posted by NYniner85:

When will it stop?

unti we trade kitten pettis and spoon withers for a family-sized bag of M&M's
Ok... who TF are we getting back this week?
Originally posted by mattster03:

Hoping Tartt and i guess ward.. but Moore looks like he deserves another shot. I heard Coleman is getting close.
  • JMC52
  • Veteran
Can someone make a chart on how many different starters we've had at each position this year? I'm not even upset about injuries anymore, at this point it's just insane
Originally posted by gold49digger:

Hoping Tartt and i guess ward.. but Moore looks like he deserves another shot. I heard Coleman is getting close.

Would be nice to have Sherm back, but this would be the wrong game to have him return. I also know that Shanny eluded to after the bye...
  • jcs
  • Veteran
Originally posted by gold49digger:

Secondary played better without Tartt and Ward this week.
Originally posted by elguapo:
Originally posted by pwillis52beasty:
Are the 49ers even looking into why they seem to be one of the top injured teams in the NFL for several seasons now? When there are this many injuries for this many seasons, it can't just be all bad breaks.

The training staff and whatever they are doing for injury prevention is obviously not very effective. They need to seriously evaluate this and look at other teams who seem to remain healthier and try to adopt whatever they're doing. I know there is science to some of this and they have groups like Sparta that focus on figuring out the susceptibility of athletes to different injuries and how to train for injury prevention.

The 49ers organization seriously needs to take a closer look at all of this and do what they need to do in investing in the highest quality injury prevention program(s) out there. Because this is just beyond ridiculous at this point and can't just be one bad break after another, when it's been going on for years.

This. We need an old priest and a young priest

Yes....especially one who specializes in exorcisms....
....and now they've lost Deebo for the Seattle game...and J Wilson. I swear, Seattle is the luckiest team in the NFL. The Niners always seems to have 6-starters out whenever they play them. This coming week, they could have 11...and who knows? Perhaps more than that. That is officially half of their starters....and how many of those are Pro Bowl caliber?
Originally posted by longterm9erfan:
....and now they've lost Deebo for the Seattle game...and J Wilson. I swear, Seattle is the luckiest team in the NFL. The Niners always seems to have 6-starters out whenever they play them. This coming week, they could have 11...and who knows? Perhaps more than that. That is officially half of their starters....and how many of those are Pro Bowl caliber?

Yea Seattle gonna tear us a new one with deebo out
Was just thinking... is Kwaun Williams eligible to return this week?

we need him this week....
Originally posted by proniner1:

He missed 3 games, but he also went on the IR on the Saturday before a game. Not sure if that makes a difference or not, but I think he should be eligible to return, though honestly... he probably won't.
Originally posted by proniner1:

He missed 3 games, but he also went on the IR on the Saturday before a game. Not sure if that makes a difference or not, but I think he should be eligible to return, though honestly... he probably won't.

Just have to wait until Wednesday when KS usually updates us on who is practicing
  • irief
  • Veteran
Any word on Jordan Reed? Guys a difference maker.
Players who could Return (somewhat ordered in terms of likelihood, but probably not perfect in that regard):
Tartt
Ward
Kwaun Williams
Kwon Alexander
Ford
Sherman
Reed
[ Edited by mattster03 on Oct 26, 2020 at 10:04 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone