There are 168 users in the forums

Should Shanalynch make trades for a playoff run.

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Should Shanalynch make trades for a playoff run.

• titan
  • Veteran
Trade Witherspoon, Allen,Pettis, Beathard to the Cowboys for Michael Gallup and Aldon Smith. Allen and Witherspoon would be their top 2 CB. 😂
Too much fixing to be done at this point. Run with what you have, trim the fat next year, make some good draft nicks, come back with a healthy Bosa and be great again next season.
Originally posted by 9moon:
can we do a FORD & SPOON OR PETTIS trade for Washington's SWEAT??

Lol wtf makes u think the Washington football team would do this(as inept as they are)?
  • bors
  • Veteran
Originally posted by titan:
Trade Witherspoon, Allen,Pettis, Beathard to the Cowboys for Michael Gallup and Aldon Smith. Allen and Witherspoon would be their top 2 CB. 😂

I would welcome Aldon back
  • titan
  • Veteran
Originally posted by bors:
Originally posted by titan:

I would welcome Aldon back

He messed up big time!!! But he deserves a second chance and needs to handle some unfinished business here in SF.
Throw the DeadSkins a 7th rounder for the rights to retired Vernon Davis....he's still in good shape and bet he can block like a mofo still (better than Dewelley)
Playoff run. LOL. This team is not making the playoffs. We are in last place in our division.
Honestly whoever we get would get injured anyway
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Hell yes only one trade needs to be made and thats for Ryan Kerrigan!!

Actually two trades, trade Dante Pettis to anyone.
  • HERN
  • Veteran
Trade Spoon for Stephone Gilmore straight up. Maybe the pats can throw in a 3rd to make it an offer Lynch can't refuse

Trade next year's third for Aldon Smith. Seriously. Redemption for Aldon and giving us Aldon and Bosa next year!
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
Originally posted by njninersfan420:
Originally posted by 9moon:
can we do a FORD & SPOON OR PETTIS trade for Washington's SWEAT??

Lol wtf makes u think the Washington football team would do this(as inept as they are)?

I was hoping their GM thinks like you and would agree..
Originally posted by ninersrule4:
We don't need a burner. We have one of the best in college in Aiyuk at the deep ball. We don't have the proper OL or QB to pull it off with consistency. We need some pass rushing help because all we have is Hyder. Go after Kerrigan.

x2
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
... uhm what about, Armstead and Pettis to the Giants for Leonard Williams ??
Only move I'd consider is trading for Alex Mack as long as the draft compensation is on the cheap.

He's familiar with Shanahan and considering Richburg isn't due back until week 12 at the earliest and Garland is out at least 3 weeks and even when he's back he could move back to being a backup

I'd throw Kerrigan in there as well but at 1-5 Washington is still very much in the mix for the division so it's a question of if they are even sellers at this point which shows you how sad the NFC East is.
Share 49ersWebzone