LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 317 users in the forums

SF 49ERS at NE PATRIOTS Pregame Thread - 2020 Season Week 7

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • thl408
lets get this back to back wins started!
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Hopefully Sherman comes back for this game and the 9ers trade for a DE tomorrow.
Cam is a panicky QB, getting sherman back will be huge since our DEs dont ever get home to the QB. Maybe a little extra time from solid coverage helps us get to him a little bit. U shake him up a little bit and he's garbage
BRING IT ON MOTHERf**kERS!
On to the Patriots
One game at a time is my motto this year. I think the team and us fans looked over the first quarter of the season as easy street, but damn s**t hasn't gone as planned. But we are still in it. The team bought too much into their own hype and now are back to that grind of one game at a time. Don't look ahead because each game must be won before moving forward.
Kyle gonna unleash his anger on belichek for that comeback in the superbowl when he was a OC and score 3 pts instead of 0 in the 4th quarter.

of course thats 3 pts on top of our 3 touchdown lead.
This one gonna be interesting cause Belichick knows Jimmy's weaknesses and I'd bet money he tries taking away the short stuff between the numbers and puts Gilmore on Kittle. Then we all already know our defense struggles containing QBs that can run
Belichek told Kyle, "I will trade you Garropolo for a 2nd rounder, but everytime we play you have to intentionally lose to me at the end." Kyle said Ok, deal.

This conversation happened 2 days before Atlanta Played New England in the Super Bowl. Ask me how I know.

• FL9er
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Hopefully Sherman comes back for this game and the 9ers trade for a DE tomorrow.

I've got some bad news....
[ Edited by FL9er on Oct 19, 2020 at 1:04 AM ]
Originally posted by FranchisePoster:
Belichek told Kyle, "I will trade you Garropolo for a 2nd rounder, but everytime we play you have to intentionally lose to me at the end." Kyle said Ok, deal.

This conversation happened 2 days before Atlanta Played New England in the Super Bowl. Ask me how I know.

how do you not know?
Jimmy is either going to be nervous going back to NE and trying to showcase why they made a mistake, or he's going to feel comfortable and have a great game. Thankfully Brady isn't there anymore.
Not much love between these two fanchises...

Shanahan has a point to make after the embarassment of the Superbowl...
Jimmy better come out with a chip on his shoulder after they essentially gave him away to us...

I expect a pretty chippy game to be honest...
Originally posted by CainanUK:
Not much love between these two fanchises...

Shanahan has a point to make after the embarassment of the Superbowl...
Jimmy better come out with a chip on his shoulder after they essentially gave him away to us...

I expect a pretty chippy game to be honest...

Shanny wasnt coaching ATL's defense in that one game...
Share 49ersWebzone