SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs LOS ANGELES RAMS - 2020 Game 6

Shop Find 49ers gear online

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs LOS ANGELES RAMS - 2020 Game 6

• Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by BumCity:
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Win or lose, lets just hope that this is the last time we have to suffer through seeing Jimmy at QB.

Lol did Jimmy G. fuk your girlfriend or something.

Worse, he cost us the Super Bowl and now two games this season already and yet we get constantly gaslit by certain posters on this forum that he's actually a great QB and that he actually played really well against the Dolphins and that he's as good as Mahomes. I'm just tired of it. This franchise won't be able to move on from the Super Bowl loss until we get rid of him.

I bet you root for the Seahawks, Cards and Rams when they play the 9ers, just so you can see if the 9ers bench or cut Jimmy G., don't you??
Win or lose, lets just hope that this is the last time we have to suffer through seeing Jimmy at QB.

Worse, he cost us the Super Bowl and now two games this season already and yet we get constantly gaslit by certain posters on this forum that he's actually a great QB and that he actually played really well against the Dolphins and that he's as good as Mahomes. I'm just tired of it. This franchise won't be able to move on from the Super Bowl loss until we get rid of him.

I bet you root for the Seahawks, Cards and Rams when they play the 9ers, just so you can see if the 9ers bench or cut Jimmy G., don't you??

I always root for us to win, but we both know that the best thing for the 49ers is to get rid of Jimmy and start the process of finding a real franchise QB. Sometimes you have to take the longterm view. Did you root for us to win games at the end of the season in 2018 when doing so would have cost us Bosa?
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Didn't wear my lucky 9er shirt last week

My bad!

All good, maybe something changes now.

If we win I'll be wearing it every game day

My bad!

Do you have a lucky QB shirt by chance?
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame

My bad!

Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Hold me

I got you!!

Lol thanks fam
[ Edited by Young2Rice on Oct 18, 2020 at 10:49 AM ]

My bad!

So that's why we lost. .jk lol let's hope it brings us luck today.
Hold me

I got you!!

Lol thanks fam

This place is heart-warming at times.
With Kwon OUT, who will be starting in his place?
Originally posted by Sickaa:
Hold me

I got you!!

Lol thanks fam

Yup. But wait until the game tonight. It will become toxic in an instant.

Originally posted by Sickaa:
Hold me

I got you!!

Lol thanks fam

Yup. But wait until the game tonight. It will become toxic in an instant.

Lol True.

A nice win would fix that. At least for a week anyway.
[ Edited by Sickaa on Oct 18, 2020 at 11:18 AM ]
I was in the hospital for the last week so I missed last week, thank god.

Can someone fill me in on a few things? Do we have Sherm/Greenlaw/DJ Jones back?
Spread has gone down by a point... started at 3.5 now at 2.5. Sharks betting on the Niners?
I always root for us to win, but we both know that the best thing for the 49ers is to get rid of Jimmy and start the process of finding a real franchise QB. Sometimes you have to take the longterm view. Did you root for us to win games at the end of the season in 2018 when doing so would have cost us Bosa?

How about finding a replacement before they get rid of him. Let him at least have the rest of the season since they couldn't find a replacement until the off season anyway.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame

Yah we would both know, but I'm not a troll.
Share 49erswebzone