There are 172 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs LOS ANGELES RAMS - 2020 Game 6

Shop Find 49ers gear online

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs LOS ANGELES RAMS - 2020 Game 6

Gonna watch
Gonna hope for a win
Not gonna drink.............much
Gonna hope Donald takes pity on our OL/QB even though I believe he hates our teams guts
Gonna hope KS doesn't get too cute
Gonna hope RS gets the D in the best position for success

Gonna be a long wait until game time
38-9 Rams
Do or die today
Need this to have any hope of building on the season
Originally posted by pdizo916:
The rams are gonna feast today. Won't watch

Feel the same. I will watch until the 3rd ram td or 4th sack whichever comes first.
I really don't like it when the Niners play the Sunday night game. After watching games all day, I'm kind of burned out by 5:00. Plus we have to hear Collinsworth. It's okay when it's a Monday or Thursday game.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by CatchMaster80:
I really don't like it when the Niners play the Sunday night game. After watching games all day, I'm kind of burned out by 5:00. Plus we have to hear Collinsworth. It's okay when it's a Monday or Thursday game.

Not to mention the 9ers seem to play s**tty on Sunday night games.
Win or lose, lets just hope that this is the last time we have to suffer through seeing Jimmy at QB.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by BumCity:
Win or lose, lets just hope that this is the last time we have to suffer through seeing Jimmy at QB.

Lol did Jimmy G. fuk your girlfriend or something.
Too many quitters on this forum. Time to rally boys!
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Not to mention the 9ers seem to play s**tty on Sunday night games.

Nothing worse than getting embarrassed in front of the entire football watching world. Let's hope if we lose that it's at least a close game.

Didn't wear my lucky 9er shirt last week

My bad!
Originally posted by CatchMaster80:
Nothing worse than getting embarrassed in front of the entire football watching world. Let's hope if we lose that it's at least a close game.

Big Jimmy game for everyone to see...either gonna be a bad Monday or great one in the media world
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Didn't wear my lucky 9er shirt last week

My bad!

All good, maybe something changes now.
Go 9ers please don't embarrass us
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Originally posted by BumCity:

Lol did Jimmy G. fuk your girlfriend or something.

Worse, he cost us the Super Bowl and now two games this season already and yet we get constantly gaslit by certain posters on this forum that he's actually a great QB and that he actually played really well against the Dolphins and that he's as good as Mahomes. I'm just tired of it. This franchise won't be able to move on from the Super Bowl loss until we get rid of him.
Share 49ersWebzone