LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 238 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs LOS ANGELES RAMS - 2020 Game 6

Shop Find 49ers gear online

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs LOS ANGELES RAMS - 2020 Game 6

So what the f**k was with the refs last night. Seems like they wanted to give the game to the Rams so bad. 2 plays that were clearly not fumbles they tried to let go as fumbles. Throwing a flag for a clock stoppage. The passing interference the ref was about to throw a flag on before half time then remembered he's not supposed to help the 49ers. It was embarrassingly bad and that's not including the elusive holding calls we seem to never get.
We'd be in first place if we were in the NFC East lol
  • bors
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NewEraNiner16:
Hasty was the biggest player to make an impact this game out of the unknowns, he's way better than McKinnon

That was a strong call by coach. He saw that McKinnon wasn't going to be enough
  • thl408
Rams were not patient on offense in the 4Q. Henderson was running the ball very well and the Rams had a 3Q drive where they ran the ball 7 times to move down the field. This was Henderson's 7th carry of that drive. He had one more carry the rest of the game.
Huge play here by Greenlaw as the drive ends with Verrett's INT on 4th down. Greenlaw defends the goal line with every ounce of his body.
Originally posted by wailers15:
Sprinkle a lil on the Niners ML and Deebo over 40 yds receiving and thank me later

What did I say. I should start a betting thread. Aka Johnny Papers here
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
So what the f**k was with the refs last night. Seems like they wanted to give the game to the Rams so bad. 2 plays that were clearly not fumbles they tried to let go as fumbles. Throwing a flag for a clock stoppage. The passing interference the ref was about to throw a flag on before half time then remembered he's not supposed to help the 49ers. It was embarrassingly bad and that's not including the elusive holding calls we seem to never get.

i do not know about being for the rams.. i just thought as a group. they were just very very inept
Originally posted by cciowa:

i do not know about being for the rams.. i just thought as a group. they were just very very inept

I admit I might be a little partial to the 49ers but it just seemed like that McKinnon "fumble" they wanted to give it to the Rams.
LOL.

Seemed like both Shanny and McVay had the same game plan with some of the same plays going into the game. Shanny's guys did it better on the ground and Shanny stuck with the ground game longer.

The Rams ground game was working on a couple of drives, but they had throw more coming from behind in score. That INT by Verrett was huge. Without that it would've been even a closer game at the end.
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Seemed like both Shanny and McVay had the same game plan with some of the same plays going into the game. Shanny's guys did it better on the ground and Shanny stuck with the ground game longer.

The Rams ground game was working on a couple of drives, but they had throw more coming from behind in score. That INT by Verrett was huge. Without that it would've been even a closer game at the end.

I think a major difference is we had Warner absolutely taking out the trash sideline to sideline within 5 yards of the los.

• evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NCommand:
LOL.

He just big mad that Danny B took his lunch money last night.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by cciowa:

I admit I might be a little partial to the 49ers but it just seemed like that McKinnon "fumble" they wanted to give it to the Rams.
you maybe right.. i just think they were stupid and were not deserving to ref that game. maybe we are both right
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by evil:
He just big mad that Danny B took his lunch money last night.
a poster has lectured me about being mean to players. i do not care. i f**king hate aaron.. and i hate chris collingsworth even more today after we had to listen to him go on and on about how great he was....... as he was doing s**t. f**k them both. i hate them both
Originally posted by mayo49:
Originally posted by NewEraNiner16:
Hasty was the biggest player to make an impact this game out of the unknowns, he's way better than McKinnon

I like Wilson better behind Mostert.

Nothing wrong with a triple dose of differing styles to game plan against since Most is out

Refs screwed the cowboys big time on Sunday. Its a league wide issue.
Share 49ersWebzone