LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 345 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs LOS ANGELES RAMS - 2020 Game 6

Shop Find 49ers gear online

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs LOS ANGELES RAMS - 2020 Game 6

Originally posted by Dsoto87:
People want to move on because of 2 generational talents???? Seems a bit misguided to me. For a fanbase that was been searching for their next HOF QB for 20+ years now, youd think theyd be a bit more patient with guys.

This fan base really think guys like Mahomes and WIlson come around all the time.

Im not someone whos tied to Jimmy. Im ok with moving on if we see fit. But Im not also going to actively s**t on the guy when all hes done is win. Great QBs dont grow on trees. Theres teams out there who still havent found their "Jimmy level" QB in decades and yet some are ready to throw him to the curb a season after a SB appearance.

This is true, in particular, the part about teams still looking for the average QB like Jimmy. However I've seen TWO generational QBs fall into the 49ers laps since 2005. I don't count Wilson because at the time Kap in year two seemed worth investment. However, if you don't draft them, you'll never get them.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
What happen to Jimmie Ward, I saw Marcell Harris in for him??
Originally posted by Kolohe:

Harris came in for Tartt. Tartt hurt his groin.

btw, Harris is awful at tackling. I'm talking liability in open field bad.
  • Goatie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Gabberwocky:
Originally posted by 49erfaninPA:
hasn't lost back to back starts in his career....but he sucks and we need to move on from him......jeeze

These comments always make me laugh. Imagine if Russell Wilson or Pat Mahomes was the QB in every game Garoppolo has played in. Imagine the near undefeated record this team would have — which you KNOW they'd have but you'll probably come up with some homer excuse why the record would be the same — and then you'll know why people want to move on: it's not that Jimmy is bad, it's that whatever Jimmy is, it's not GREAT.

Just because a small minority think the way you do does not mean the vast majority think that way.

You have made a 180 or so comments. Either you an an alt account for Sus or someone or just a Seahawks fan stirring up the zone.

Over 80% of people on this forum do not think the way you do and love Jimmy as our QB. Just because you and your ilk keep blurting out the same tired old narrative does not make it true. Because it is not true.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Heroism:

Yup Harris is crap at tackling, I hope they call up Jonathan Cyprien.
I'm glad everyone knows if we had a healthy team we'd be 6-0 (yup a healthy Kittle deebo and Brandon Aiyuk in the first game more than make up for the 21 yards we needed for the win)

At least the commentators wouldn't shut up about the injuries to star players. That's bc every team is NOT injured and does NOT deal with the quality and quantity of injuries we have had to and list mainly bc of that. Even with our ol and qb not great. Look at Baltimore at 5-1

It's laughable that fans push another narrative
[ Edited by elguapo on Oct 18, 2020 at 10:45 PM ]
  • 9moon
  • Veteran

NO NO NO !!

after he was burnt again the Saint early in the 1st quarter, the guy held his own..

This guy is a HIT MAN !! He's got BAD INTENTION !!! He's actually my next Mostert!!

Terrible at tackling and gambles on shooting gaps, of which he lost those gambles many times
Originally posted by 9moon:
NO NO NO !!

after he was burnt again the Saint early in the 1st quarter, the guy held his own..

This guy is a HIT MAN !! He's got BAD INTENTION !!! He's actually my next Mostert!!

He whiffed multiple times in the second half. He took terrible angles to the runner, dropped his head and completely whiffed.
[ Edited by Heroism on Oct 18, 2020 at 10:46 PM ]
He doesn't wrap up, he either makes a huge hit or wiffs huge
[ Edited by NewEraNiner16 on Oct 18, 2020 at 10:47 PM ]

• Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by 9moon:
NO NO NO !!

He whiffed multiple times in the second half. He took terrible angles to the runner, dropped his head and completely whiffed.

LIke I said, I hope Cyprien gets his shot!!!!
Hasty was the biggest player to make an impact this game out of the unknowns, he's way better than McKinnon
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NewEraNiner16:
Hasty was the biggest player to make an impact this game out of the unknowns, he's way better than McKinnon

I like Wilson better behind Mostert.
Originally posted by mayo49:

I like Wilson better behind Mostert.

Definitely, Wilson then Hasty, then Mckinnon after Mostert
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
He doesn't wrap up, he either makes a huge hit or wiffs huge

Yep! I'm over Marcel "Whiff" Harris
Share 49ersWebzone