There are 110 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs LOS ANGELES RAMS - 2020 Game 6

Shop Find 49ers gear online

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs LOS ANGELES RAMS - 2020 Game 6

Yay?
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
I got a good feeling about this game. 24-17, Niners.
The rams are gonna feast today. Won't watch
Two words to strike fear in any Rams opponent, Aaron Donald. He had 4 sacks last week and is a one man wrecking crew. Coming out of Pitt the word was he was too small for the position, I guess you don't hear that anymore. I was praying on draft day we could somehow get him, but no luck. Can you imagine a front with Bosa and Donald? He can't be blocked, if we take down the Rams today it will go a long way in making our season.
  • Jiks
  • Veteran
Over/under 600 passing yards for mediocre Goff?
[ Edited by Jiks on Oct 18, 2020 at 7:27 AM ]
Originally posted by Jiks:
Over/under 600 passing yards for mediocre Goff?

400 by half time
Originally posted by mayo49:
I got a good feeling about this game. 24-17, Niners.

I always feel good going into a game. It's when I start watching...
At this point I'm starting to believe this is just a really jinxed season. Just hoping for no more serious/season ending injuries, especially ones later in the Season that will impact NEXT Season as well. Develop a few younger players for the future.

Just an Ugly, ugly year so far.

Hold me
  • titan
  • Veteran
Originally posted by socal9er42:
At this point I'm starting to believe this is just a really jinxed season. Just hoping for no more serious/season ending injuries, especially ones later in the Season that will impact NEXT Season as well. Develop a few younger players for the future.

Just an Ugly, ugly year so far.

I agree! The good is we can weed out the non contributors and dead weight and start finding gems at those positions.

Gotta wait all damn day for this game. They better f**king win.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Well boys and girls, this is it, today is the day this is the game that will see if the 9ers have a chance in the West. Lose this game and it's a wrap, I hope Shanahan has a cheat code for todays game, he's gonna need one!!!

Would love to see Kevin White in the mix, Bourne isn't really doing much to show for his off season hype. Please give some snaps to Kevin White!!!
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Hold me

I got you!!

• Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Rams -3 is a joke, it should be -10 at the very least!!!
Show me some heart out there today!! There's still time to save the season! Starts today LFG!!!!
Share 49erswebzone