LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 263 users in the forums

SF 49ERS vs LA RAMS Pregame Thread - 2020 Season Week 6

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by mayo49:
OL has to do a better job of run blocking and pass protection or it doesn't matter what the game plan is.

Bingo
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Donald is gonna kill everyone

LOL. Yup. Take your pick: Tomlinson, Garland or Brunskill = feast in PP
Originally posted by NCommand:
OL has to do a better job of run blocking and pass protection or it doesn't matter what the game plan is.

Bingo

Seconded. Both quarterbacks on Sunday nearly got decapitated from both the blindside and frontside.
if we don't somehow win this game, the Rams will be 5-1 and we'll be 2-4. right behind Seattle still.

say goodbye to any playoff hopes at all.
PLAYOFFS! PLAYOFFS! YOU TALKING ABOUT PLAYOFFS! "Jim Mora"
I am not going to set myself up for disapointment again. I am going into this game with the mindset that we are going absolutely lose, and lose big
  • TyCore
  • Veteran
Safe bet we lose.

Our Oline couldn't stop Ryan Shazier right now.

I legit feel like we're in shambles.

Bingo

It comes down to execution more than anything.
Originally posted by SkyZer0:
if we don't somehow win this game, the Rams will be 5-1 and we'll be 2-4. right behind Seattle still.

It's an uphill battle with our schedule right now.
Its amazing how quickly s**t falls apart in the NFL. It takes a lot of luck to get to the SB and we crapped a win away twice.

If the defense doesn't get healthy any time soon we will be talking about a top 10 pick not hoping for playoffs.

• cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Donald is gonna kill everyone

LOL. Yup. Take your pick: Tomlinson, Garland or Brunskill = feast in PP
sadly, this is the truth, no matter who the qb is. our o line which was a pre season concern will not fail to disappoint the rams

Yup I agree. This game is pretty much our season right here and determines if we have any shot at the playoffs. We lose and we'll be too far behind the Shehawks and Rams
Originally posted by Sickaa:

It's an uphill battle with our schedule right now.

just look at our division. no chance we can win it if we lose this one. this f**king sucks man
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:
49ers win big and the "TURNING POINT" starts this sunday night! we're gonna be featured in a season long turning point when we win the chip.

After last week, it's hard to see them turning this wreck around
Remember last year when we lost one of our games because the starting kicker was out? That was a bummer
Share 49ersWebzone