There are 210 users in the forums

SF 49ERS vs LA RAMS Pregame Thread - 2020 Season Week 6

Shop Find 49ers gear online
you know its gonna get ugly when you didn't even put up a poll thread to vote who's gonna win....
  • JMC52
  • Veteran
I love prime time games but Sunday nights are rough I get all jacked up before bed n work
Originally posted by Zachary:
Lynch got us Bosa and Sherman, correct?

Sherman had dinner with Kyle. Kyle sealed the deal.
Bosa was the #2 pick and fell into our laps. Lynch really wasn't the reason we got either of those players.
Originally posted by evil:
We have Bosa and Warner.

Doesn't matter, we still have a blue chip edge rusher and one of the best ILB in the league right now, they do not. They also don't have a George Kittle or a Raheem Mostert.

Snead has been GM for 8 years and no rings, while McVay has 4 years under him and also has no rings. They may have Ramsey but haven't had a first round pick in 4 years and currently don't have one in the next draft either.

I think people are talking about the game this Sunday. Therefore we don't have Bosa. Maybe I'm misunderstanding and you're taking about in general
Originally posted by 808niner4lyphe:
Originally posted by Thanos89:
Originally posted by JoseCortez:
Originally posted by Second2Nunley:
And Juice says hello.

Youre right juice has been their best free agent pick up.

Robbie Gould

K'Waun Williams

K'Waun was here before Shanny and Lynch
Originally posted by sanjo49er:
K'Waun Williams

yes sir. even the Fox guys said it last week, This "Guy is the best corner" nobody talks about.

Wasn't he out last week?
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Go, Niners, go!
16 pages in the pregame thread the night before the game. Tells of the confidence of us fans on this outcome. Gonna be ugly early.

This game feels like the snf game 2 weeks ago when we played eagles except now we the eagles and lambs us but i expect the outcome to be different
Is Sherman available yet?
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by tankle104:
Is Sherman available yet?

No, his calf hurts.

Was looking up our record on Sunday nights. We have only played 14 times on Sunday nights and are 6 - 8. We arnt very good on Sunday nights, but are great on Monday nights were we have won 49.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
I guess it's NFL Redzone all day tomorrow with my Niners not playing until Sunday Night Football. Got to love it.
Originally posted by Howlett49:
Wasn't he out last week?

got injured during the game
0-3 at home I hope we at least compete.
Originally posted by Howlett49:
Originally posted by Thanos89:
Originally posted by JoseCortez:
Originally posted by Second2Nunley:
And Juice says hello.

Youre right juice has been their best free agent pick up.

Robbie Gould

K'Waun Williams

K'Waun was here before Shanny and Lynch

Wrong...K'Waun and Earl Mitchell were some of the first signings KS and JL did when they first got here.
Share 49ersWebzone