There are 113 users in the forums

SF 49ERS vs LA RAMS Pregame Thread - 2020 Season Week 6

Shop Find 49ers gear online
We got Moseley back.

So I give us a fighting chance to win this game. If the whole team didn't play like a** against the Dolphins, Moseley being back would make this a 50/50 game.
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
If we move Ward to the slot instead of Taylor on nickel and dime packages, with Moore playing FS, I think that honestly solves our problem. Recall last year that Ward took Cupp's lunch money in the slot.

I've been saying this all week and the prior 2 weeks. Ward destroyed Cupp in the slot last year at the rams game and Goff had arguably his worst game as a pro. Injuries suck so bad. The s**tty rams have ONLY beat the whole NFC East and they squeaked by the giants. Goff is the worst qb I've seen under pressure and that's supported by PFF

We have just a decent pass rush so if our s**tty DC doesn't make that switch with Moore and Ward I feel like we may lose.

The rams are very very overrated. They have Donald and Ramsey on D but not much else. Too bad we aren't healthy bc we would murder them. Got to love these injuries but our backups better step up or else we are out of the playoffs for sure
[ Edited by elguapo on Oct 17, 2020 at 5:58 AM ]
So whats the gameplan? Run it 1,000 times since the O-Line is playing Pirlo defense and 49ers dont want Jimmy G to get killed out there.
Originally posted by sanjo49er:
So whats the gameplan? Run it 1,000 times since the O-Line is playing Pirlo defense and 49ers dont want Jimmy G to get killed out there.

OL has to run block better, if they can't then we don't have a chance.
Originally posted by NYniner85:
OL has to run block better, if they can't then we don't have a chance.

OL Have to improve this week. the Offense has to control the Tempo of the game for the 49ers to have a chance
How about the defense? They need to step up and make some plays too. I haven't seen many forced fumbles or INTs this year. I know they're all injured but someone has to make some plays. This offense isn't explosive enough to come from way down. They're much better playing with a lead most of the time.
[ Edited by CatchMaster80 on Oct 17, 2020 at 10:45 AM ]
  • evil
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 40,768
Originally posted by JoseCortez:
They have Aaron Donald and jalen ramsey. We have dj jones and Jimmy ward.


I hate you lynch.

We have Bosa and Warner.

Originally posted by JoseCortez:
Bosa fell to us because of Murray and we sucked. Sherman is old.

I can't think of a great free agent pickup by lynch now that I think of it...

Doesn't matter, we still have a blue chip edge rusher and one of the best ILB in the league right now, they do not. They also don't have a George Kittle or a Raheem Mostert.

Snead has been GM for 8 years and no rings, while McVay has 4 years under him and also has no rings. They may have Ramsey but haven't had a first round pick in 4 years and currently don't have one in the next draft either.
Originally posted by evil:
Originally posted by JoseCortez:
They have Aaron Donald and jalen ramsey. We have dj jones and Jimmy ward.

I hate you lynch.

We have Bosa and Warner.

Originally posted by JoseCortez:
Bosa fell to us because of Murray and we sucked. Sherman is old.

I can't think of a great free agent pickup by lynch now that I think of it...

Doesn't matter, we still have a blue chip edge rusher and one of the best ILB in the league right now, they do not. They also don't have a George Kittle or a Raheem Mostert.

Snead has been GM for 8 years and no rings, while McVay has 4 years under him and also has no rings. They may have Ramsey but haven't had a first round pick in 4 years and currently don't have one in the next draft either.

And Juice says hello.
Originally posted by evil:
We have Bosa and Warner.

Doesn't matter, we still have a blue chip edge rusher and one of the best ILB in the league right now, they do not. They also don't have a George Kittle or a Raheem Mostert.

Snead has been GM for 8 years and no rings, while McVay has 4 years under him and also has no rings. They may have Ramsey but haven't had a first round pick in 4 years and currently don't have one in the next draft either.

Sherman helped them solidify the defensive backfield but now he's hurt. Sanders helped last year but now he's gone. The other free agents have been depth players. On the other hand, Lynch has hit on some UFA and late round picks. You build your team however you can.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 51,782
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by sanjo49er:
So whats the gameplan? Run it 1,000 times since the O-Line is playing Pirlo defense and 49ers dont want Jimmy G to get killed out there.

OL has to run block better, if they can't then we don't have a chance.

Pass block better, too. The QBs have had zero time to get rid of he ball.
[ Edited by mayo49 on Oct 17, 2020 at 11:58 AM ]

  • mayo49
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 51,782
Go, Niners, go!
f**k the Lambs
Originally posted by mayo49:
Go, Niners, go!

Originally posted by 49erminion:
f**k the Lambs

Go 49ers
Share 49erswebzone