There are 140 users in the forums

SF 49ERS vs LA RAMS Pregame Thread - 2020 Season Week 6

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by AceDuce49:
Originally posted by Kolohe:
If Goff has a clean pocket all day long, Lynch needs to look for a trade or dammit SIGN Clay Matthews or frickin Terrell Suggs!!!

Come on bro all those dudes suck now and are over the hill. We just have to take our medicine and hope we come back healthy and stronger next year.

no matter how old they are. neither would be a downgrade i would think.. that is based upon my observations of this defense we are rolling out on the field now. what you are talking about is giving up and tanking... it is early and i would hope to think lynch and kyle do not follow your mindset and they are always looking to improve the team..... so far they have just set around. when you stand still you lose ground.. and then you lose your job
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
If Goff has a clean pocket all day long, Lynch needs to look for a trade or dammit SIGN Clay Matthews or frickin Terrell Suggs!!!

Come on bro all those dudes suck now and are over the hill. We just have to take our medicine and hope we come back healthy and stronger next year.

Whats wrong with adding talent during the season as bandaids?? Its not like I want Lynch to sign Suggs or Matthews to $60 million dollar contracts.

That next year talk is crap, 49ers window is closing and closing fast.
The beginning of the Niners 14 game winning streak begins this Sunday Night.
Originally posted by cciowa:
no matter how old they are. neither would be a downgrade i would think.. that is based upon my observations of this defense we are rolling out on the field now. what you are talking about is giving up and tanking... it is early and i would hope to think lynch and kyle do not follow your mindset and they are always looking to improve the team..... so far they have just set around. when you stand still you lose ground.. and then you lose your job

Whats wrong with adding talent during the season as bandaids?? Its not like I want Lynch to sign Suggs or Matthews to $60 million dollar contracts.

Because it's wasted money and wasted playing time. Bring up whoever is left, let the young guys get reps. We are not winning anything this year so why bother bringing in retreads? Let's just suffer through these next 11 games or until Covid ends this season and focus on how not to mess up the draft.
Who would Ramsey take? Debo or Aiyuk?
Would love to see us try to run the ball at least 25 times Sunday night. good things happen when we commit to running the damn football
Originally posted by mrbusinessman499:
Who would Ramsey take? Debo or Aiyuk?

He might be taking Kittle imo.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ForeverYoung8:
Would love to see us try to run the ball at least 25 times Sunday night. good things happen when we commit to running the damn football

mostert did well last week. but along with everything else. it looks like the o line has forgotten how to run block
  • cciowa
  • Veteran

Because it's wasted money and wasted playing time. Bring up whoever is left, let the young guys get reps. We are not winning anything this year so why bother bringing in retreads? Let's just suffer through these next 11 games or until Covid ends this season and focus on how not to mess up the draft.
yes,, by all means. lets let players like allen get the reps.. if this was week 10 or 11 i may agree. but seems to me we should still try salvage this year and bring in some people..... now we should have done this after the eagles game. that was a huge red flag
I can see this being a close game then the Rams pull away. I'd expect a lot of Goff to Kupp, Woods and Higbee.
I can't see our O-line holding up vs that D. Just will take one hit from Donald to finish Jimmy.
D has too many injuries to overcome to be a force. Secondary is hurting big time

Originally posted by JTB1974:

Lol
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by wailers15:
I can see this being a close game then the Rams pull away. I'd expect a lot of Goff to Kupp, Woods and Higbee.
I can't see our O-line holding up vs that D. Just will take one hit from Donald to finish Jimmy.
D has too many injuries to overcome to be a force. Secondary is hurting big time

i hope its close with a chance for robby at the end. now it depends on what type of an effort the team chooses to give. i thought last week they half assed it and i blame that directly on the coach plus this team needs some serious leaders. with no sherman. i guess kittle is trying but this is a problem. you are spot on.. i think we will get popped 38-17 and have to endure the glee coming from collinsworthless on our plight of ineptness
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Originally posted by JTB1974:

Lol

• Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame

And who is left?? Alex Barrett, Dion Jordan and Kerry Hyder?? Matthews would automatically be either the 1st or 2nd best pass rusher if added, same with Suggs.

Yah go tell Shanahan and the rest of the 49ers they're not winning this year!!
If Miami almost hung a 50 burger the Rams are gonna cake walk.
Share 49erswebzone