There are 153 users in the forums

SF 49ERS vs LA RAMS Pregame Thread - 2020 Season Week 6

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • thl408
Expecting to get our asses kicked. That said, the Rams struggled with the Giants at home, so if the 49ers can pull their heads out of their asses, they can make this a competitive game.
[ Edited by Heroism on Oct 13, 2020 at 10:37 AM ]
49ers win 30-27. hyder sacks goff 3 times.
  • thl408
Tomlinson had trouble with Quennen Williams and Leonard Williams. Here comes Aaron Donald. Jimmy should fake a reaggravation of his ankle.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Go, Niners, go!
Rams 42
Niners 13

Reverse Revenge Tour.

• mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Heroism:
Expecting to get our asses kicked. That said, the Rams struggled with the Giants at home, so if the 49ers can pull their heads out of their asses, they can make this a competitive game.

We've got all our guys back offensively - it's the defense that's in bad shape. I can see a shootout with both defenses struggling.
Hyder is still on pace for a career year, Mostert is a star, and Deebo should actually get some real practice in without the foot or illness bothering him hopefully..

Kyle's got to call better plays and probably lean more on the running game and field position battle at this point. He must do everything in his power to avoid negative plays -- and preach that to the team.

We've got to make personnel adjustments in the secondary. I don't want Taylor in the slot. I don't want Witherspoon/Johnson/Webster/Allen outside. Shanahan said Harris would've gotten the call up if he wasn't coming off of light work due to just barely being reinstated from the PS IR. That leads me to believe he will be up this week. Does he get a crack at that job or will it be Spoon?

My hope is that we start Moore at FS, move Jimmie to the slot, and hopefully Moseley is healthy enough to start at CB again.
Originally posted by niner4ever12:
49ers win 30-27. hyder sacks goff 3 times.

And then you woke up

Originally posted by thl408:
Tomlinson had trouble with Quennen Williams and Leonard Williams. Here comes Aaron Donald. Jimmy should fake a reaggravation of his ankle.

No need to fake it. Supposedly they let him play hurt and that's why he sucks so bad
Originally posted by mayo49:

We've got all our guys back offensively - it's the defense that's in bad shape. I can see a shootout with both defenses struggling.

Jimmy Garrapolo has an injury that usually takes 6 weeks to heal. He is not ready and won't be ready. Shanahan doesn't have a reliable backup (it was Mullens, but that one bad game probably finished him). Shanahan will try to force Jimmy back on the field when he is not ready (like he did to RG III). He won't last. - might get hurt even more. Then an ineffective CJ Beathard, (who they traded up to get) will come in. Aaron Donald will have a field day with our swiss chees online. Then Shanahan, will have no choice but to put back Mullens in. The script has been wriiten, the film is in production, and world premiere is this Sunday.
  • Jiks
76-6 Rams. A slightly above average Goff is going to murder Salehs garbage defense.
Originally posted by mayo49:

In order to have a shootout you need a QB that can shoot
13-3 baby
Share 49ersWebzone