LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 331 users in the forums

Going forward how many starters will we lose to long-term or season ending injuries?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Going forward how many starters will we lose to long-term or season ending injuries?

This is nothing but an anti-jinx! But if I was a betting woman I'd say 4+
I don't know, but this board has this strange collective delusion where it thinks that we're "due" for good health or something. You should go into every game expecting injuries, that's part of football. Every team is going to experience that. Instead, every time a player gets injured, it's like, "wow, oh my god, another injury, we are so cursed! What are the odds that someone would get hurt again?" It's like the football version of the Gambler's Fallacy.
  • dj43
"You don't tug on Superman's cape."
Every single one + 2nd & 3rd string. This way I'm not disappointed when it happens.
We've lost enough already. Can't get much worse. Near dumpster 🔥 now. Got to get the O as healthy as possible. Going to have to hang serious points to beat Seattle/GB.
Originally posted by socal1632:
We've lost enough already. Can't get much worse. Near dumpster 🔥 now. Got to get the O as healthy as possible. Going to have to hang serious points to beat Seattle/GB.
.....: Like 45
Originally posted by socal1632:

This is a poll that can only exist in the year 2020 lol
Please For God Sake... No more starters injurys
[ Edited by PERUVIAN49ERS on Oct 10, 2020 at 5:09 PM ]
Some will tell you it's part of football and conveniently leave out the facts that it happens to certain teams over others at an alarming rate. Niners and chargers vs little to none on the Chiefs or Baltimore for instance. yup it's part of the game but the niners were the most hit this year and it's already most likely cost us the division. 2 losses that were easily wins I love it

Share 49ersWebzone