LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 210 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs PHILADELPHIA EAGLES - 2020 Game 4

Shop Find 49ers gear online

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs PHILADELPHIA EAGLES - 2020 Game 4

• cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:
crap game, but if somehow we caught that hail mary it would've been soo sweet.

had dips**t nick not overthrown juice. he would have never come down to a hail mary
Originally posted by JamesFitts:

Philadelphia Eagles are Cheating Video Poof vs San Francisco 49ers Sunday Night Football. Enjoy the video.

lol that is an old school move.
Originally posted by JamesFitts:

Philadelphia Eagles are Cheating Video Poof vs San Francisco 49ers Sunday Night Football. Enjoy the video.

when the ref got back to the line he noticed the ball had been moved, paused the game, and put the ball back where it was. good on them for trying it though.
Originally posted by bzborow1:
Just in case folks were starting to buy into the delusion the 49ers were going to compete for a title this year without their best players, we have this game bringing everyone back to reality.

not having your starting qb changes things probably, but idk im no expert
Going to lose the next 7 games. *Might* beat Washington, lose the rest, including ritual sodomy by the Seacucks.

This will be a 3 win season.

Will that be bad enough to get the kid from Clemson to replace Jimmy Gaffathrow?

For our sake I hope so.
Allen is REAL good.
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
Originally posted by HONEYBADGER:
Going to lose the next 7 games. *Might* beat Washington, lose the rest, including ritual sodomy by the Seacucks.

This will be a 3 win season.

Will that be bad enough to get the kid from Clemson to replace Jimmy Gaffathrow?

For our sake I hope so.

3 win season??
I'll take that over a 7-9 season !!

3 win season will land us JAMAR CHASSEEEEE !!!!!

1 - NY GIANTS and Trevor Lawrence
2 - NY JETS and Justin Field
3 - SF and Jamar Chase
Share 49ersWebzone