There are 256 users in the forums

LS Taybor Pepper

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
Originally posted by thl408:
Kyle Nelson was listed as a TE. What's this guy's pseudo position?

Long Snapper. Started all 54 games for Michigan State as a LS. Recorded 6 tackles and 1 fumble recovery. You gotta go back to HS when he was listed as a DL for the Saline Hornets.
Originally posted by SoCold:

Long Snapper. Started all 54 games for Michigan State as a LS. Recorded 6 tackles and 1 fumble recovery. You gotta go back to HS when he was listed as a DL for the Saline Hornets.

Not bad, having a guy who has been a LS virtually his entire football life even before the NFL. Hope we got a good one going forward.
  • JMC52
  • Veteran
Originally posted by OnTheClock:

Not bad, having a guy who has been a LS virtually his entire football life even before the NFL. Hope we got a good one going forward.

I've been thinking about this, who is the most versatile long snapper in the NFL?
  • thl408
Originally posted by JMC52:

I've been thinking about this, who is the most versatile long snapper in the NFL?
^^Good info, he used to be a DL then. Translates over well to kick coverage I guess.

Who can even name more than one long snapper? I know one, Taybor Pepper.

^^Good info, he used to be a DL then. Translates over well to kick coverage I guess.

LS are fascinating because nobody knows who they are. They arent even put in Madden. Its like their just random dudes who show up, put on a uniform, and only get mentioned if they screw up.
Originally posted by Niners99:

LS are fascinating because nobody knows who they are. They arent even put in Madden. Its like their just random dudes who show up, put on a uniform, and only get mentioned if they screw up.

That's cause Madden devs don't care about realism anymore. It's just microtransactions.

To quote Highlander, "there can be only one"
Originally posted by wysiwyg:

The GOAT of Long Snappers, BRIAN JENNINGS.
Originally posted by AB81Rules:

Originally posted by TheGore49er:
Originally posted by AB81Rules:

Fun fact, he apparently follows me on Twitter, not 100% sure if it's his real account, but if so, cool, I loved him as a 49er, great hair too Lol.

Exactly what caused Nelson falling apart?

It seems like it was all of a sudden.
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ChaunceyGardner:
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
In before 9moon names him PEPPER POTTS

Dr Pepper Potts

I actually had SPICY for this guy... I read he holds the longest snap of 38 yards??? damn that's an arm !!!
His 1st game is on national TV, no pressure...

Pepper's been solid!
Share 49ersWebzone