LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 442 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS at NEW YORK GIANTS - 2020 Game 3

Shop Find 49ers gear online
21-20 niners win. Lets goooooo
Originally posted by mayo49:
Yeah, all our injured are due to come back - the only one we lost for the season is Bosa. We still can compete and make the playoffs, IMO.

We lost Thomas too. I know he's not great but he was scheduled to be a bigger part of the rotation this year. Ford, we don't know about. That back could be a problem all year.
Originally posted by niners94:
How good is Daniel Jones? If he plays ok, we lose

That's a good question. Without a good pass rush and with Sherman and Greenlaw out, Jones could get comfortable back there and have a good game. It's not Saleh's style but they may need to blitz more today.
Jason verett gets a pick six off of an instant interior-pressure by kinlaw book it.
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
You guys think Wilson has a good day today? Fantasy purpose question
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by CatchMaster80:
That's a good question. Without a good pass rush and with Sherman and Greenlaw out, Jones could get comfortable back there and have a good game. It's not Saleh's style but they may need to blitz more today.

Its not gonna be an easy game thats for sure. Another stressful game for all of us.
Dante Pettis getting his first catch of the season today boys and girls!
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by hubbyt:
Dante Pettis getting his first catch of the season today boys and girls!

Yup 1 of 6 for 6 yards
We should be able to hang at least 30 again like last week. The only weapon for the Giants is Engrom and I think Ward, Tartt, Kwon, or Warner are enough to neutralize him.

Slayton might make a play or two like Hogan did last week but I'm still not concerned. They might be even worse than the Jets.
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
If the Giants cannot beat the 49ers 3rd stringers that is just sad. I think they will.

They stink, but they are not the Jets.

Originally posted by FL9er:
If the Giants cannot beat the 49ers 3rd stringers that is just sad. I think they will.

They stink, but they are not the Jets.

Are there any starters on the Giants right now that would start for the Niners? I mean, probably Jones over Mullens because of his 1st round pick status but that's about it.
Spoon ... lol turn in your man card. You're trash
Originally posted by 49ERnation:
Jason verett gets a pick six off of an instant interior-pressure by kinlaw book it.

He gets injured before the end of the game too, book it.
Originally posted by wailers15:
Spoon ... lol turn in your man card. You're trash

Lol Michael "Ron Mexico' Vick took the Giants over us by 10.
Share 49ersWebzone