LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 264 users in the forums

Niners sign WR Mohamed Sanu (again)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Potentially better slot than Taylor. Definitely more size, experience, and catch radius. Would be good in rotation at least.

I was thinking the same.

Sanu has made big time catches in clutch moments. His addition cant be worse than what we already have. Glad FO is at least is trying to address the problem.
Originally posted by JavonKinlaw:
100% sure Deebo is out for the season

If only we drafted Lamb or Jeudy instead of you
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by ChicoCorrales:
dude looks slooooooooow......what happened to training camp star (i know he's a TE) Jordan Reed? I don't see how signing Sanu makes this offense better? I'd rather roll with Bourne.

Yes because Bourne is fast

It's funny how the WZ works...wahhh he's small wahhh he's slow.

I just want a solid player who knows the system and can come in a make some plays.

Stop acting like we're expecting him to be some WR1 or some s**t

Bourne was open in the end zone on the last drive. If the ball wasn't under thrown by about 5 yards that's an easy TD. Bourne played well against the Cards.

As for signing Sanu, it doesn't help much, but it doesn't hurt. WR depth is not the biggest problem with the offense.
[ Edited by BumCity on Sep 15, 2020 at 4:19 PM ]
At least he will block and be able to bully CBs.
Hey look...ANOTHER guy coming off an injury...who can play in the slot...
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
Be a threat, and not just out there. I don't expect pro bowler either, make a play here and there

Yup, dude can come in and contribute right away. Sanu wouldn't have blew that block for McKinnon and he could have helped us on 3rd down.
dude looks slooooooooow......what happened to training camp star (i know he's a TE) Jordan Reed? I don't see how signing Sanu makes this offense better? I'd rather roll with Bourne.

I just want a solid player who knows the system and can come in a make some plays.

WTF is the point of signing him then? It must mean that Debo won't be available and Aiyuk is still healing. Please show me where I said Bourne was faster..... Come on NY don't be a typical homer.
Originally posted by BumCity:
Bourne was open in the end zone on the last drive. If the ball wasn't under thrown by about 5 yards that's an easy TD. Bourne played well against the Cards.

Show me where I said Bourne played bad?? I said Bourne isn't fast...same 40 as Sanu.
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
Be a threat, and not just out there. I don't expect pro bowler either, make a play here and there

Yup, dude can come in and contribute right away. Sanu wouldn't have blew that block for McKinnon and he could have helped us on 3rd down.

Oh that's for sure a fact

WTF is the point of signing him then? It must mean that Debo won't be available and Aiyuk is still healing. Please show me where I said Bourne was faster..... Come on NY don't be a typical homer.

Kittle is our number 1. Sanu is better than Taylor or Pettis

• fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
LET'S GO!

Haha WTF?? You think every signing that's made is based on them being the best player at their position??

So if we signed Ziggy we would expect him to be the best edge rusher on the team??

Homer lol? I've been talking about bringing in Sanu before this happened. He's a decent vet WR that can help this team RIGHT NOW. That's it.
Pettis will get cut, go to Seattle and be a star there
Originally posted by mattster03:
Pettis will get cut, go to Seattle and be a star there

You're probably right.
Well, it's not like our WR production can do down right? RIGHT?
Share 49ersWebzone