There are 75 users in the forums

Niners sign Mohamed Sanu

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Dude won't be much of an upgrade if at all. If he wasn't washed up he would of been signed already somewhere. He made no impact on the patriots last year, and if you can't do anything there. I doubt he does anything here
Originally posted by sacniner:
Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:
This doesnt make sense for 2 main reasons.

1) He looked completely washed last season with New England and they cut him because they said his injury never got better.

2) We primarily play out of 21 personnel. 21 personnel does not have the position which Sanu plays.

They are desperate. This also might be bad news regarding Deebo's injury

We all have high hopes for Aiyuk, but he's a rookie with no preseason

If we were that desperate, we would be on the horn doing anything possible to get Allen Robinson.
Originally posted by sacniner:
Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:
This doesnt make sense for 2 main reasons.

1) He looked completely washed last season with New England and they cut him because they said his injury never got better.

2) We primarily play out of 21 personnel. 21 personnel does not have the position which Sanu plays.

They are desperate. This also might be bad news regarding Deebo's injury

We all have high hopes for Aiyuk, but he's a rookie with no preseason
It doesn't even have to do anything with deebo, it's the guys AFTER Deebo and Aiyuk
Guess we'll never get away from Shannys affinity to sign old washed up players that has played for him. I mean at least that formula seems to have worked with T. Williams, we'll see if this one works if he's even healthy enough to play
just means Debo and Aiyuk are hurt worse than they are saying
Originally posted by ChicoCorrales:
just means Debo and Aiyuk are hurt worse than they are saying

Or Pettis is getting cut.... which would be yuge
Nice
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
It doesn't even have to do anything with deebo, it's the guys AFTER Deebo and Aiyuk

It definitely could indicate the severity of Deebos and even Aiyuks injuries
Originally posted by ChicoCorrales:
just means Debo and Aiyuk are hurt worse than they are saying

Aiyuk is playing relax
Originally posted by ChicoCorrales:
just means Debo and Aiyuk are hurt worse than they are saying

or they realize how bad it is after bourne. We need depth and vets.

But what about their precious salary cap?
Originally posted by thl408:
Proven vet. Can't hurt. Trent Taylor just lost playing time.

Possibly Pettis?
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Originally posted by ChicoCorrales:
just means Debo and Aiyuk are hurt worse than they are saying

Or Pettis is getting cut.... which would be yuge

Sickening that the niners can't even get a 5th for Pettis in a trade
Originally posted by Stanley:
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
It doesn't even have to do anything with deebo, it's the guys AFTER Deebo and Aiyuk

It definitely could indicate the severity of Deebos and even Aiyuks injuries

Nah, more that after those 2 it's a s**t show with maybe only Bourne being ok. Bourne, Pettis and Taylor need to be lower in the depth chart, a lot of you guys overreact over injuries being so serious like Sunday with the omg Kittle tore his acl bs
  • fly15
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 5,657
Cut Pettis pls
Share 49erswebzone