⛏ SF 49ERS @ NY JETS ✈️ Pregame Thread - 2020 Season Week 2

Shop Find 49ers gear online

⛏ SF 49ERS @ NY JETS ✈️ Pregame Thread - 2020 Season Week 2

• jcs
  • Veteran
Originally posted by sf49ersfan7:
Originally posted by niners94:
That's an ejection

No, just don't lead with the helmet. They were throwing flags for jumping over him. Just actually hit him next time and make him feel it.

Guess what the other team does to our QB if we start taking cheap shots?
[ Edited by jcs on Sep 14, 2020 at 1:19 PM ]
Originally posted by jcs:
Guess what the other team does to our QB if we start taking cheap shots?

Lets play ball then. Tired of this weak ass NFL. They want to stop getting hit then they should stop exploiting a s**tty NFL rule.
this is the perfect revenge game to just whoop ass an put the league on notice but unfortunately after seeing their performance yesterday im skeptical of if their even capable of doing that
Bell is out for this game. It's only right that our boy Gore gets the start against us
Hope gore goes for 200 yards and a td after yesterday
Originally posted by Snider8706:

Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Originally posted by Snider8706:

But we still win
  • tyab
Nccomand score prediction: 35-7 jets. His record prediction 4-12. Hw called glinch a bust and said armstead ford and jimmy g was trash when they aren't. But go ahead guys keep bashing
Niners win 31-13 but we need to see better QB play CONSISTENTLY if we are going to put ourselves in a position to win a SB.
NFL ratings are way down. I had diehards tell me today they were done. People are sick of the protests and just like me sick of a league with blatant cheating to keep games close. That holding call yesterday with the Cardinals backed up at the 6 yard line ended it for me. I said I wouldn't watch after the botched officiated superbowl but after that call I turned the game off. I'm officially done. Better things to do then watch a game officiated by the score,players staying in the lockerroom or kneeling during the anthem. Shove that fake BS down someone else's throat.
[ Edited by SanFranFanfrmVa on Sep 14, 2020 at 2:16 PM ]

Let's go 49ers! Bounce back week!
Originally posted by SanFranFanfrmVa:
NFL ratings are way down. I had diehards tell me today they were done. People are sick of the protests and just like me sick of a league with blatant cheating to keep games close. That holding call yesterday with the Cardinals backed up at the 6 yard line ended it for me. I said I wouldn't watch after the botched officiated superbowl but after that call I turned the game off. I'm officially done. Better things to do then watch a game officiated by the score,players staying in the lockerroom or kneeling during the anthem. Shove that fake BS down someone else's throat.

Originally posted by SanFranFanfrmVa:

Jets have a pretty good run defense. Need the passing offense to step up. Have no doubt/worry about our defense against the Jets offense.
[ Edited by Hysterikal on Sep 14, 2020 at 2:50 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone