LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 313 users in the forums

⛏ SF 49ERS @ NY JETS ✈️ Pregame Thread - 2020 Season Week 2

Shop Find 49ers gear online

⛏ SF 49ERS @ NY JETS ✈️ Pregame Thread - 2020 Season Week 2

• Baldie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TheXFactor:
This should be an easy win for us. Darnold is very average.

Should be an easy win. I mean Bell won't even be playing. Until the team can show us for a quarter that last week was just a bad game, we just don't know.

Better see this on the Jets sidelines this Sunday no excuses!
Originally posted by CatchMaster80:
At least they're staying in West Virginia instead of NYC. Less temptation to sneak out and go to a club or restaurant.

clubs are open? lol
Jimmy better show something against a s**tty Jets team. Cmon bro!
I'm too despondent to look through the thread, but has anyone felt that Shanny called some poor play packages toward the end of the game? Where did Reed go? Did we not have someone other than TT to run that last route into the end zone? That was sad looking.

Sorry, wrong thread.
[ Edited by cortana49 on Sep 14, 2020 at 12:05 PM ]
If the refs was gonna call those ticky tack fouls for touching Murray on a slide, why not knock the hell out of him.
Originally posted by cortana49:
I'm too despondent to look through the thread, but has anyone felt that Shanny called some poor play packages toward the end of the game? Where did Reed go? Did we not have someone other than TT to run that last route into the end zone? That was sad looking.

Sorry, wrong thread.

Yes, shanny called a s**t game. Lots of blame to go around after that week 1 performance.
Originally posted by Brooklyn9er:
If the refs was gonna call those ticky tack fouls for touching Murray on a slide, why not knock the hell out of him.

This x10

I was saying that every time. If you know the refs are calling those, make them count!!
  • JEP83
  • Veteran
Originally posted by cortana49:

Sorry, wrong thread.
I agree. I especially thought the last drive with like 5 passing plays to end that game was bad.
  • JEP83
  • Veteran
Originally posted by sf49ersfan7:

This x10

I was saying that every time. If you know the refs are calling those, make them count!!

This x100

Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by CatchMaster80:
At least they're staying in West Virginia instead of NYC. Less temptation to sneak out and go to a club or restaurant.

clubs are open? lol

For rich superstars, they are. lol
Originally posted by JEP83:
Originally posted by sf49ersfan7:

This x10

This x100

That's an ejection
Originally posted by niners94:
That's an ejection

No, just don't lead with the helmet. They were throwing flags for jumping over him. Just actually hit him next time and make him feel it.
Niners 41
Jets 13
bell out
Share 49ersWebzone